Chair KNIGHT on wooden legs champagne brown FST0387
Knight perfectly suits the role of a dining chair. A comfortable seat combined with a properly contoured backrest and legs makes the chair very comfortable to use.
Knight chair with geometric steel back. Powder-coated steel in champagne. The seat is made of upholstery foam, covered with brown leather. The fabric was created in Dual Strength technology. What does it mean? Fabric - consists of 70% natural leather. The remaining part is the highest quality polyester fibers. The use of polyester creates a protective layer on the fabric that protects the leather against friction, stretching or UV rays. The leather retains its natural properties, being protected against soiling, dyeing or cracks. Wooden beech legs secured with oil. They have protection to protect the floor from scratches. The chair withstands a load of 80 kg maximum.
Knight perfectly suits the role of a dining chair. A comfortable seat combined with a properly contoured backrest and legs makes the chair very comfortable to use. Interesting looks combined with a simple wooden table. Knight can also be an original addition to the living room or office. The combination of metal and wood makes the chair look great both in raw, modernist interiors, as well as in more home spaces decorated in the Scandinavian style. Knight perfectly emphasizes the loft and industrial character of the interior. It fits perfectly with wood, concrete or brick walls. It is a strong accent that breaks through the brightly decorated interiors. Knight is a piece of furniture for people who are not afraid of unconventional solutions to their interiors. For lovers of unusual design and people who like to surround themselves with unique items. Knight's chair will also work in commercial spaces - restaurants, offices and hotels.
Creating Knight chairs we wanted to create a piece of furniture that will surprise with its form. Hence the idea of using a semi-circular shape in a more harsh, geometric form. To slightly soften the raw appearance of the chair, we combined its steel form with the material seat. As a base, we used beech legs that give the chair lightness. Appropriate shape makes sitting on the chair very comfortable. Knight is a symbol of practical design that you can use in your home.
The Knight series consists of four chair models. They are available in different colors. You can choose models with a wooden base, wooden or metal legs. Seats in full metal or with a leather cushion. All this to best fit your needs.
If you like this model of furniture, but you need it in other colors or sizes - write to us. We will try to fulfill your wish and create the piece of furniture you dream of.
- Width [cm]
- Depth [cm]
- Height [cm]
- Seat height [cm]
- Seat material
- Seat colour
- Backrest material
- Backrest color
- Leg material
- Leg colour
- Leg finishing
- Assembly required
- Assembly kit included
- Due to the manual nature of the production, the dimensions, shape and colors of the product may slightly differ from those given on the website.
- Do you send products to my country?
- Of course! We send our products all over the world.
- What is the delivery time?
- You can check estimated delivery time on each product page. Usually, it takes us 10 business days to create product and prepare it to delivery. When package left our warehouse, it will be delivered to you in next 2-3 business days, depends on delivery adress.
- What if one of products have delivery time specified as, for example, 10 days, and the other 30 days?
- We split your order to two package. We'll sent products to you according to information about estimated delivery time, which we sent you on email. So, you'll receive first product after 10 business days, and the second one after 30 days. If you want to receive all products together, contact us.
- Is VAT included in price?
- Yes it is. All prices visible on our site include VAT.
- How much is shipping?
- If the delivery adress is in Europe, delivery is FREE. If you don't live in Europe, you can check shipping cost after you add product to cart. Delivery cost depends on delivery adress and dimensions of package. If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to contact us.
- What couriers do you deliver products to?
- Depending on the delivery address and dimensions of package, it could be DPD, Fedex, GLS. If you order big and heavy product, like Organique bed, it's possible that we'll use dedicated courier.
- What are the payment methods?
- - if the place of delivery is in Poland, you can pay to courier, after order will be delivered to you (COD)
- bank transfer - you can pay with transfer from your bank account to one of ours accounts. You can choose to pay in PLN, USD or EUR.
- Przelewy24 (pay-by-link)
- Can you change product dimensions or colors for me?
- Yes, we can. As a producer, we can change our products to fits your needs. Contact us and we'll send you information about additional costs and how long it takes to prepare it.
- I'm interior designer. Could you send 3DS/DWG files to me?
- You can download 3DS/DWG files from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. It can happend that 3DS/DWG files weren't be upload yet - if it happens, please contact us.
- You have great photos. I want to use them on my site/blog/publications/magazine. Could you send me them in high resolution?
- You can download hi-res photos for each product from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. Please send us link to your publications, so we could post it on our site.
- Do you work with interior designers/architects?
- Of course we do. If you are interested, contact us and we'll send you some details.
- I own a online/local store with furniture and accessories. Is it possible to sell your products?
- If you want to sell our products, contact us and we'll send you more details about cooperaton.
architect, founder and designer
Architect of IARP and SARP Katowice, RIBA certified.
Graduate of Cracow University of Technology, Faculty of Architecture and Urban Planning. Diploma, 2008, accredited by the Roysl Institute of British Architects, under the chairmanship of Dr. Eng. arch. Marek Kowicki, prof. of PK. It was the first defended diploma in the history of the university combining two majors, i.e. architecture and urban planning and landscape architecture. The main theme of the diploma was the revitalization of post-industrial areas.