Chair on champagne base JAFAR pink FST0413
Jafar dining chair. The seat is made of plywood and upholstery foam. Upholstered in velor fabric in the color of dirty pink. The base is made of steel, powder coated in champagne. The legs have protection to protect the floor from scratches. Solid and stable construction. Withstands a load of 80 kg.
Jafar is a piece of furniture with an original design. It will be a great addition to modern, loft flats and houses. It will emphasize the industrial character of the interior. Jafar can be used as a kitchen chair. Thanks to the standard height it fits most typical dining tables. It will look great both at the wooden and metal table. Jafar will also work well in the living room and hallway. It will serve as an additional seat for guests. Properly profiled seat and legs make sitting on the Jafar chair extremely comfortable. It will serve as an office chair. Thanks to its original form, Jafar will also be a strong accent in commercial interiors - hotels, offices or restaurants.
Jafar was created for people who are not afraid of unconventional solutions to their home. Those who like to play with design and unusual forms. Who love their interiors and look for the best quality of furniture. In the Jafar chair we decided to combine the simple form of the seat with the original geometric basis. To further emphasize the unusual character of this piece of furniture, we focused on unusual materials - velor upholstery and steel. This resulted in the creation of a chair, which will be a strong accent emphasizing the character of each interior.
Jafar is available in several upholstery colors. They are available in a version with skids or a metal base - both models in two different colors. If you liked this chair model, but you need a different color version - write to us. We will try to create a piece of furniture that you dream about.
Due to different monitor settings, the color of the product may actually be slightly different from the one presented in the pictures.
- Width [cm]
- Depth [cm]
- Height [cm]
- Seat height [cm]
- Seat material
- Seat colour
- Backrest material
- Backrest color
- Backrest back material
- Backrest back color
- Leg material
- Leg colour
- Leg finishing
- Assembly required
- Assembly kit included
- Due to the manual nature of the production, the dimensions, shape and colors of the product may slightly differ from those given on the website.
- Do you send products to my country?
- Of course! We send our products all over the world.
- What is the delivery time?
- You can check estimated delivery time on each product page. Usually, it takes us 10 business days to create product and prepare it to delivery. When package left our warehouse, it will be delivered to you in next 2-3 business days, depends on delivery adress.
- What if one of products have delivery time specified as, for example, 10 days, and the other 30 days?
- We split your order to two package. We'll sent products to you according to information about estimated delivery time, which we sent you on email. So, you'll receive first product after 10 business days, and the second one after 30 days. If you want to receive all products together, contact us.
- Is VAT included in price?
- Yes it is. All prices visible on our site include VAT.
- How much is shipping?
- If the delivery adress is in Europe, delivery is FREE. If you don't live in Europe, you can check shipping cost after you add product to cart. Delivery cost depends on delivery adress and dimensions of package. If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to contact us.
- What couriers do you deliver products to?
- Depending on the delivery address and dimensions of package, it could be DPD, Fedex, GLS. If you order big and heavy product, like Organique bed, it's possible that we'll use dedicated courier.
- What are the payment methods?
- - if the place of delivery is in Poland, you can pay to courier, after order will be delivered to you (COD)
- bank transfer - you can pay with transfer from your bank account to one of ours accounts. You can choose to pay in PLN, USD or EUR.
- Przelewy24 (pay-by-link)
- Can you change product dimensions or colors for me?
- Yes, we can. As a producer, we can change our products to fits your needs. Contact us and we'll send you information about additional costs and how long it takes to prepare it.
- I'm interior designer. Could you send 3DS/DWG files to me?
- You can download 3DS/DWG files from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. It can happend that 3DS/DWG files weren't be upload yet - if it happens, please contact us.
- You have great photos. I want to use them on my site/blog/publications/magazine. Could you send me them in high resolution?
- You can download hi-res photos for each product from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. Please send us link to your publications, so we could post it on our site.
- Do you work with interior designers/architects?
- Of course we do. If you are interested, contact us and we'll send you some details.
- I own a online/local store with furniture and accessories. Is it possible to sell your products?
- If you want to sell our products, contact us and we'll send you more details about cooperaton.
Maria and Jacek Rypuła are the founders of the Gie El brand and the architectural firm Genius Loci Architekci.
They specialize in interior design, architecture, and design, and their projects are characterized by minimalism, elegance, and attention to detail. They are known for creating unique and personalized designs that perfectly meet the needs and preferences of their clients.
Maria and Jacek are individuals who constantly develop their skills and seek new design solutions.