Chair on skids NERO black FST0214
Simple dining chair Nero. The seat and backrest is made of wooden plywood, covered with upholstery foam. It was covered with anthracite fabric. Steel legs - skids painted in black. The legs have protection to protect the floor from scratches.
Nero is a minimalist piece of furniture that perfectly fits the dining room and living room. Due to its simple form, it suits both modern, loft interiors as well as those furnished in the Scandinavian style. A standard height chair - it will fit most kitchen and dining tables. Nero can be an interesting accent to break the bright interior design. It looks great both at the wooden and metal table. The chair will also work in a home study, living room or bedroom. Soft, upholstered seat and appropriately contoured legs make sitting on it extremely comfortable. Due to its minimalistic form, Nero is also an ideal piece of furniture for commercial spaces - hotels, restaurants or offices.
The Nero chair was created for fans of simple and minimal solutions. Single-color, anthracite upholstery and black skids form a universal and timeless combination. The gentle chair lines and the impermeable design make the chair a perfect addition and complement to the dining room, living room or hallway. It will not dominate the space. It will become an integral part of it and will emphasize its character. For this reason, the chair is also an ideal solution for commercial spaces.
If you like this model of furniture, but you need it in other colors or sizes - write to us. We will try to fulfill your wish and create the piece of furniture you dream of.
Due to different monitor settings, the color of the product may actually be slightly different from the one presented in the pictures.
- Width [cm]
- Depth [cm]
- Height [cm]
- Seat height [cm]
- Seat material
- Seat colour
- Backrest material
- Backrest color
- Backrest back material
- Backrest back color
- Leg material
- Leg colour
- Leg finishing
- Brushed wood
- Assembly required
- Assembly kit included
- Due to the manual nature of the production, the dimensions, shape and colors of the product may slightly differ from those given on the website.
- Do you send products to my country?
- Of course! We send our products all over the world.
- What is the delivery time?
- You can check estimated delivery time on each product page. Usually, it takes us 10 business days to create product and prepare it to delivery. When package left our warehouse, it will be delivered to you in next 2-3 business days, depends on delivery adress.
- What if one of products have delivery time specified as, for example, 10 days, and the other 30 days?
- We split your order to two package. We'll sent products to you according to information about estimated delivery time, which we sent you on email. So, you'll receive first product after 10 business days, and the second one after 30 days. If you want to receive all products together, contact us.
- Is VAT included in price?
- Yes it is. All prices visible on our site include VAT.
- How much is shipping?
- If the delivery adress is in Europe, delivery is FREE. If you don't live in Europe, you can check shipping cost after you add product to cart. Delivery cost depends on delivery adress and dimensions of package. If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to contact us.
- What couriers do you deliver products to?
- Depending on the delivery address and dimensions of package, it could be DPD, Fedex, GLS. If you order big and heavy product, like Organique bed, it's possible that we'll use dedicated courier.
- What are the payment methods?
- - if the place of delivery is in Poland, you can pay to courier, after order will be delivered to you (COD)
- bank transfer - you can pay with transfer from your bank account to one of ours accounts. You can choose to pay in PLN, USD or EUR.
- Przelewy24 (pay-by-link)
- Can you change product dimensions or colors for me?
- Yes, we can. As a producer, we can change our products to fits your needs. Contact us and we'll send you information about additional costs and how long it takes to prepare it.
- I'm interior designer. Could you send 3DS/DWG files to me?
- You can download 3DS/DWG files from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. It can happend that 3DS/DWG files weren't be upload yet - if it happens, please contact us.
- You have great photos. I want to use them on my site/blog/publications/magazine. Could you send me them in high resolution?
- You can download hi-res photos for each product from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. Please send us link to your publications, so we could post it on our site.
- Do you work with interior designers/architects?
- Of course we do. If you are interested, contact us and we'll send you some details.
- I own a online/local store with furniture and accessories. Is it possible to sell your products?
- If you want to sell our products, contact us and we'll send you more details about cooperaton.
In the same category: