Chandelier BALOON 9 LGH0902
The collection of BALOON chandeliers consists of composite sets of various sizes and the number of lampshades. They create an attractive proposition for people looking for a dream chandelier. The common feature of the collection is its sculptural character, which brings emotions into the interior.
See the movie
Chandelier BALOON 9 LGH0902
Pastel madness, playfully perverse, rebellious. A chandelier designed for people who do not like boredom and appreciate the energy of life. Composed out of positiveness, carrying a closed smile inside that is joyfully shared.
The visionary BALOON chandelier is a composition of manually formed glass lampshades in picturesque colors. An original composition created by the female designer duo Maria Rypuła and Paulina Miszczak. The architects sensitively transferred the painterly shades, carelessness and calmness into this boutique product.
The colored mass of artistic glass is the greatest asset of this lighting arrangement. The organic spherical forms of the lampshades hang on a textile braid in a delicate pastel color. The form of the composition is characterized by lightness and finesse, which influences the artistic expression of the chandelier itself. The care to details is clearly visible in the selection of the textile braid, the color shades of the glass itself, or the Gie El logo visible on each lampshade, which is an evidence of sustainable production.
The collection of BALOON chandeliers consists of composite sets of various sizes and the number of lampshades. They create an attractive proposition for people looking for a dream chandelier. The common feature of the collection is its sculptural character, which brings emotions into the interior. The following collection is a response to the need to furnish interiors in an original way that builds positive emotions and awareness of a custom-designed space.
For this type of chandelier, Gie El designers recommend the use of neutral light bulbs. As a result, the lampshades maintain a beautiful color, and the interior is enveloped in soft light. The power of the bulbs used will affect the intensity of the lighting, making the chandelier function as a decorative or primary lighting.
The Gie El's desire is to adjust the product to individual needs. Such product can be created according to one's expectations. On individual request, we can change the number of lampshades, cable length, as well as the color of the string or even the size of the soffit itself.
The Gie El brand is created by designers who have a visionary approach to interior design. The boutique character of lamps and chandeliers and their sculptural, emotional style are the trademarks of the brand. When you reach for the BALOON chandelier, you choose a unique product which will embrace your interior with a timeless design.
- Height [cm]
- Sling type
- Fabric cable
- Cord type
- Fabric cable
- Cord colour
- Ceiling rose material
- Light source
- Number of light sources
- Lighting source included
- Voltage [V]
- CE certificate
- Number of shades
- Due to the manual nature of the production, the dimensions, shape and colors of the product may slightly differ from those given on the website.
- Do you send products to my country?
- Of course! We send our products all over the world.
- What is the delivery time?
- You can check estimated delivery time on each product page. Usually, it takes us 10 business days to create product and prepare it to delivery. When package left our warehouse, it will be delivered to you in next 2-3 business days, depends on delivery adress.
- What if one of products have delivery time specified as, for example, 10 days, and the other 30 days?
- We split your order to two package. We'll sent products to you according to information about estimated delivery time, which we sent you on email. So, you'll receive first product after 10 business days, and the second one after 30 days. If you want to receive all products together, contact us.
- Is VAT included in price?
- Yes it is. All prices visible on our site include VAT.
- How much is shipping?
- If the delivery adress is in Europe, delivery is FREE. If you don't live in Europe, you can check shipping cost after you add product to cart. Delivery cost depends on delivery adress and dimensions of package. If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to contact us.
- What couriers do you deliver products to?
- Depending on the delivery address and dimensions of package, it could be DPD, Fedex, GLS. If you order big and heavy product, like Organique bed, it's possible that we'll use dedicated courier.
- What are the payment methods?
- - if the place of delivery is in Poland, you can pay to courier, after order will be delivered to you (COD)
- bank transfer - you can pay with transfer from your bank account to one of ours accounts. You can choose to pay in PLN, USD or EUR.
- Przelewy24 (pay-by-link)
- Can you change product dimensions or colors for me?
- Yes, we can. As a producer, we can change our products to fits your needs. Contact us and we'll send you information about additional costs and how long it takes to prepare it.
- I'm interior designer. Could you send 3DS/DWG files to me?
- You can download 3DS/DWG files from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. It can happend that 3DS/DWG files weren't be upload yet - if it happens, please contact us.
- You have great photos. I want to use them on my site/blog/publications/magazine. Could you send me them in high resolution?
- You can download hi-res photos for each product from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. Please send us link to your publications, so we could post it on our site.
- Do you work with interior designers/architects?
- Of course we do. If you are interested, contact us and we'll send you some details.
- I own a online/local store with furniture and accessories. Is it possible to sell your products?
- If you want to sell our products, contact us and we'll send you more details about cooperaton.
In 2008 she graduated in landscape architecture from the Faculty of Architecture at the Cracow University of Technology.
In 2007, together with her husband Jacek Rypuła, she founded the author's architectural studio Genius Loci Architekci, and in 2012 the brand Gie El.
A student of Architecture and Urban Planning at the Silesian University of Technology in Gliwice.
Since 2022 she has been working as a designer at Gie El, where she gains practical experience and co-creates projects with a positive impact on the environment.