Chandelier BEE 3 LGH0680
See the movie
A classic and flagship product of the Gie El brand. Glass BEE lampshade with a timeless, elegant and subtle form. Gently convex, transparent with casted-in air bubbles. The lamp is extremely natural, delicate and airy. Simple, almost fleeting in form. Beautiful, expressive chandelier, created by hands of a man. Created by Gie El designers, who in cooperation with Polish metallurgical craftsmen created this unique product. Handwork is the distinguishing feature of this lamp. Thanks to it, each shade subtly differs from each other. Each piece has different distribution of air bubbles. Small details that make up the whole element determine its beauty and character.
A hand-made lamp manufactured in Poland. Craftsmen responsible for its production are steelworkers, who use lances to blow out each lampshade into wooden molds. Each Gie El piece passes through man's hands, caring about the natural means of production. We make sure that each manufactured detail has a soul and its introverted beauty.
The glass of the lampshade is fully transparent. We owe the numerous air bubbles to the character of production. What is imperceptible during the day is visible at night by the lighted lamp. The bubbles take on the color of the light bulb and radiating light, sparkling with gold reflections. They are like gold particles embedded in the surface of the glass. Thanks to its transparent color, the lamp lets in the light, enveloping it with its warmth and glow.
This chandelier is characterized by a free, harmonious, slightly fleeting form. The lampshades are located at different heights, which emphasizes their organic character. Designed for spacious interiors with large cubic area. Adds elegance and subtle charm to the rooms. Perfectly suits both private and commercial spaces. A great lighting proposition in places that require non-standard solutions. A lamp for people looking for beautiful forms and unusual ideas. Gie El products are characterized by Polish production, paying attention to detail and design quality. They are free from mass clichés, mass production and factory digital repetitiousness. Here, the design is born in cooperation with designers and craftsmen. We focus on sustainable and conscious production. We are happy with your choices. Welcome to the world of Gie El.
- Width [cm]
- Height [cm]
- Sling type
- Sling length [cm]
- Cord type
- Cord colour
- Ceiling rose material
- Light source
- Number of light sources
- Lighting source included
- Voltage [V]
- CE certificate
- Number of shades
- Due to the manual nature of the production, the dimensions, shape and colors of the product may slightly differ from those given on the website.
- Do you send products to my country?
- Of course! We send our products all over the world.
- What is the delivery time?
- You can check estimated delivery time on each product page. Usually, it takes us 10 business days to create product and prepare it to delivery. When package left our warehouse, it will be delivered to you in next 2-3 business days, depends on delivery adress.
- What if one of products have delivery time specified as, for example, 10 days, and the other 30 days?
- We split your order to two package. We'll sent products to you according to information about estimated delivery time, which we sent you on email. So, you'll receive first product after 10 business days, and the second one after 30 days. If you want to receive all products together, contact us.
- Is VAT included in price?
- Yes it is. All prices visible on our site include VAT.
- How much is shipping?
- If the delivery adress is in Europe, delivery is FREE. If you don't live in Europe, you can check shipping cost after you add product to cart. Delivery cost depends on delivery adress and dimensions of package. If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to contact us.
- What couriers do you deliver products to?
- Depending on the delivery address and dimensions of package, it could be DPD, Fedex, GLS. If you order big and heavy product, like Organique bed, it's possible that we'll use dedicated courier.
- What are the payment methods?
- - if the place of delivery is in Poland, you can pay to courier, after order will be delivered to you (COD)
- bank transfer - you can pay with transfer from your bank account to one of ours accounts. You can choose to pay in PLN, USD or EUR.
- Przelewy24 (pay-by-link)
- Can you change product dimensions or colors for me?
- Yes, we can. As a producer, we can change our products to fits your needs. Contact us and we'll send you information about additional costs and how long it takes to prepare it.
- I'm interior designer. Could you send 3DS/DWG files to me?
- You can download 3DS/DWG files from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. It can happend that 3DS/DWG files weren't be upload yet - if it happens, please contact us.
- You have great photos. I want to use them on my site/blog/publications/magazine. Could you send me them in high resolution?
- You can download hi-res photos for each product from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. Please send us link to your publications, so we could post it on our site.
- Do you work with interior designers/architects?
- Of course we do. If you are interested, contact us and we'll send you some details.
- I own a online/local store with furniture and accessories. Is it possible to sell your products?
- If you want to sell our products, contact us and we'll send you more details about cooperaton.
Maria and Jacek Rypuła are the founders of the Gie El brand and the architectural firm Genius Loci Architekci.
They specialize in interior design, architecture, and design, and their projects are characterized by minimalism, elegance, and attention to detail. They are known for creating unique and personalized designs that perfectly meet the needs and preferences of their clients.
Maria and Jacek are individuals who constantly develop their skills and seek new design solutions.