Chandelier DROP 5 LGH0691
Chandelier with a hypnotic color and an organic, free form. A lamp that impresses. Created to complement and enrich the interior. Composed of five turquoise glass lampshades. The color of this lamp is a small piece of art. Plastic and pictorial, spreading a gradient over the surface of the glass. It has blended air bubbles and small spots, which thanks to the manual production and selection of dyes are diverse and unique. Each copy of this lamp is manufactured and crafted by Polish glassmakers who blow glass and give it forms developed by Gie El designers. A special dye recipe gives the lamp a magical color. The handwork is a distinguishing feature of this product, giving it character and clarity. All thanks to a craftsman who is responsible for the choice of dye, sinking it in the glass. Then, by using a long lance, the steelworker blows the glass, creating this phenomenal product.
This is how design is created in Gie El. It is the fruit of designers' and craftsmen's labour. We are proud that our design achieves such a high level, the position of a leader in global design. We are happy that our design creates and sets trends in modern interiors and furnishing. It paves the way others follow. A synonym of the highest quality, broad thinking horizons and bold design solutions.
This lamp is a product with artistic sensitivity, unusual stylistics and a natural, organic character. Lamps are suspended linearly from a single soffit on thin lines. The sculptural form of the chandelier perfectly harmonizes with the delicate form of individual lampshades. Each piece a bit different, unique, free from digital repetition and computer image. A lamp with a soul and beauty closed inside.
Suits interiors that enjoy good design, natural materials and beautiful forms. Fits places with beautiful accents and a bit of magic. The light coming out of each lampshade is soft and delicate, decorative and subtle. It will brighten up the interior giving it character and uniqueness.
Choosing the Gie El brand, you pick conscious design, sustainable production, Polish product as well as high quality. You reject the cliché of mass production. Reach for timeless products with hidden beauty. We are happy that you are with us. Welcome to the world of Gie El.
- Width [cm]
- Lenght [cm]
- Height [cm]
- Sling type
- Sling length [cm]
- Cord type
- Cord colour
- Ceiling rose material
- Light source
- Number of light sources
- Lighting source included
- Voltage [V]
- CE certificate
- Number of shades
- Due to the manual nature of the production, the dimensions, shape and colors of the product may slightly differ from those given on the website.
- Do you send products to my country?
- Of course! We send our products all over the world.
- What is the delivery time?
- You can check estimated delivery time on each product page. Usually, it takes us 10 business days to create product and prepare it to delivery. When package left our warehouse, it will be delivered to you in next 2-3 business days, depends on delivery adress.
- What if one of products have delivery time specified as, for example, 10 days, and the other 30 days?
- We split your order to two package. We'll sent products to you according to information about estimated delivery time, which we sent you on email. So, you'll receive first product after 10 business days, and the second one after 30 days. If you want to receive all products together, contact us.
- Is VAT included in price?
- Yes it is. All prices visible on our site include VAT.
- How much is shipping?
- If the delivery adress is in Europe, delivery is FREE. If you don't live in Europe, you can check shipping cost after you add product to cart. Delivery cost depends on delivery adress and dimensions of package. If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to contact us.
- What couriers do you deliver products to?
- Depending on the delivery address and dimensions of package, it could be DPD, Fedex, GLS. If you order big and heavy product, like Organique bed, it's possible that we'll use dedicated courier.
- What are the payment methods?
- - if the place of delivery is in Poland, you can pay to courier, after order will be delivered to you (COD)
- bank transfer - you can pay with transfer from your bank account to one of ours accounts. You can choose to pay in PLN, USD or EUR.
- Przelewy24 (pay-by-link)
- Can you change product dimensions or colors for me?
- Yes, we can. As a producer, we can change our products to fits your needs. Contact us and we'll send you information about additional costs and how long it takes to prepare it.
- I'm interior designer. Could you send 3DS/DWG files to me?
- You can download 3DS/DWG files from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. It can happend that 3DS/DWG files weren't be upload yet - if it happens, please contact us.
- You have great photos. I want to use them on my site/blog/publications/magazine. Could you send me them in high resolution?
- You can download hi-res photos for each product from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. Please send us link to your publications, so we could post it on our site.
- Do you work with interior designers/architects?
- Of course we do. If you are interested, contact us and we'll send you some details.
- I own a online/local store with furniture and accessories. Is it possible to sell your products?
- If you want to sell our products, contact us and we'll send you more details about cooperaton.
|Technical specification PDF||Download file|
Maria and Jacek Rypuła are the founders of the Gie El brand and the architectural firm Genius Loci Architekci.
They specialize in interior design, architecture, and design, and their projects are characterized by minimalism, elegance, and attention to detail. They are known for creating unique and personalized designs that perfectly meet the needs and preferences of their clients.
Maria and Jacek are individuals who constantly develop their skills and seek new design solutions.