Chandelier MIST silver 120 cm LGH1011
Unique and artistic design. A lamp that floats in space like a cloud. A visionary composition of modern mesh with an organic, pliable and soft shape. A sculptural form of a modern chandelier created from a minimalist material of woven mesh.
See the movie
MIST - unique and artistic design
The MIST lamp is a creation of the design duo Maria and Jacek Rypułów. "We were captivated by the beauty and versatility of woven mesh as a material. It has an incredible potential that gives designers the opportunity for creative work. We were fascinated by the way we could shape and work with this material. The characteristic element of the MIST lamp is its theatrical lighting of the mesh. The play of light and shadow is amazing in this product. The light emanates from within, softly spreading over the surface of the mesh, delicately illuminating the room."
MIST - chandelier that conveys emotions
The contemporary MIST lamp is characterized by its picturesque and sculptural character. It is a product that conveys emotions, whose task is to build the atmosphere and mood of the interior. The artistic lamp delicately suspended in space on thin strings, seems to float in space. The mesh is an excellent solution for diffusing light - because it is perforated, the light spreads softly over its surface, and reflected light reaches the interior of the room.
The modern sculpture lamp MIST is an original design created from thickly woven mesh. As a result, it is like fabric. The subtle weave creates an attractive detail, making it an uncommon material. The mesh is pliable and delicate, which allowed for the creation of a picturesque and ethereal design. The lamp is dedicated to boutique interiors, requiring special details and accents.
It is worth noting that these types of lamps are produced on a small scale, so each specimen is unique and one-of-a-kind. What brings them all together is the craftsmanship and passion of the creators, who put their hearts into what they do. The collection of lamps made of woven mesh consists of chandeliers in various shapes and in golden and silver color versions. The golden color scheme is made of copper, zinc, and phosphorus. The silver one is made of stainless steel threads.
Gie El is a Polish brand that emphasizes dedicated chandeliers and unique forms. The collection has a boutique character, strong design accent, and playful form, which are the brand's distinctive features. For years, Gie El has been creating lighting with interesting forms, which has become the brand's recognizable sign. By choosing unique lamps like MIST, you decide on an original product and introduce modern design into your interior.
- Steel mesh
- Width [cm]
- Lenght [cm]
- Height [cm]
- Sling type
- Ceiling rose material
- Light source
- LED stripe
- Lighting source included
- Yes, integrated with the luminaire
- Voltage [V]
- CE certificate
- Due to the manual nature of the production, the dimensions, shape and colors of the product may slightly differ from those given on the website.
- Do you send products to my country?
- Of course! We send our products all over the world.
- What is the delivery time?
- You can check estimated delivery time on each product page. Usually, it takes us 10 business days to create product and prepare it to delivery. When package left our warehouse, it will be delivered to you in next 2-3 business days, depends on delivery adress.
- What if one of products have delivery time specified as, for example, 10 days, and the other 30 days?
- We split your order to two package. We'll sent products to you according to information about estimated delivery time, which we sent you on email. So, you'll receive first product after 10 business days, and the second one after 30 days. If you want to receive all products together, contact us.
- Is VAT included in price?
- Yes it is. All prices visible on our site include VAT.
- How much is shipping?
- If the delivery adress is in Europe, delivery is FREE. If you don't live in Europe, you can check shipping cost after you add product to cart. Delivery cost depends on delivery adress and dimensions of package. If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to contact us.
- What couriers do you deliver products to?
- Depending on the delivery address and dimensions of package, it could be DPD, Fedex, GLS. If you order big and heavy product, like Organique bed, it's possible that we'll use dedicated courier.
- What are the payment methods?
- - if the place of delivery is in Poland, you can pay to courier, after order will be delivered to you (COD)
- bank transfer - you can pay with transfer from your bank account to one of ours accounts. You can choose to pay in PLN, USD or EUR.
- Przelewy24 (pay-by-link)
- Can you change product dimensions or colors for me?
- Yes, we can. As a producer, we can change our products to fits your needs. Contact us and we'll send you information about additional costs and how long it takes to prepare it.
- I'm interior designer. Could you send 3DS/DWG files to me?
- You can download 3DS/DWG files from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. It can happend that 3DS/DWG files weren't be upload yet - if it happens, please contact us.
- You have great photos. I want to use them on my site/blog/publications/magazine. Could you send me them in high resolution?
- You can download hi-res photos for each product from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. Please send us link to your publications, so we could post it on our site.
- Do you work with interior designers/architects?
- Of course we do. If you are interested, contact us and we'll send you some details.
- I own a online/local store with furniture and accessories. Is it possible to sell your products?
- If you want to sell our products, contact us and we'll send you more details about cooperaton.
Maria and Jacek Rypuła are the founders of the Gie El brand and the architectural firm Genius Loci Architekci.
They specialize in interior design, architecture, and design, and their projects are characterized by minimalism, elegance, and attention to detail. They are known for creating unique and personalized designs that perfectly meet the needs and preferences of their clients.
Maria and Jacek are individuals who constantly develop their skills and seek new design solutions.