Chandelier VISION silver LGH1031
Ethereal and hypnotic. Like a ribbon floating in the wind. Delicate, subtle and ethereal. A sculpture lamp designed and created to envelop in soft, warm light. A visionary composition dedicated to unusual interiors.
See the movie
VISION lamp - ethereal and hypnotic
The VISION lamp is an original creation of the architectural duo Maria and Jacek Rypuła. "We reached for the woven mesh, enchanted by its charm and plasticity. This is a material with an incredible potential that gives the designer the opportunity to creative work. We were thrilled by how we can shape and work on its form. The characteristic element of the VISION lamp is the theatrical lighting of the mesh. We introduced light underneath and directed it upwards, which brought out the picturesque beauty of the mesh itself. The play of light and shadow in this product is amazing."
The VISION lamp is characterized by picturesque and sculptural character. It is a product that carries emotions, whose task is to build the climate and mood of the interior. The mesh delicately suspended in space on thin threads, seems to levitate above the light itself. The lighting of the mesh, which is a characteristic element of this lamp, adds its charm and introduces attractive light interactions. The mesh is a great solution for scattering light - because it is perforated, the light softly spreads over its surface, and the reflected light reaches the interior of the room.
The modern sculpture lamp VISION
Lamp VISION is an original design created with dense mesh. Thanks to that, it is like fabric. Intricate weave creates an attractive detail and makes it an unusual material. The mesh is plastic and delicate. This allowed for the creation of picturesque and ethereal creation. Under the mesh, there is a light source that gives two-way light - up and down. The light directed upwards theatrically illuminates the mesh. The lower light is dedicated to lighting the space under the lamp, e.g. a dining table or reception counter.
The form of the VISION chandelier is associated with lightness and freedom, creating a unique atmosphere in the interior. This unique lamp, inspired by a ribbon carried by the wind, is spacious, light and dynamic, allowing for a modern and unique character in the room. The collection of lamps using woven mesh consists of chandeliers in various shapes and with golden and silver color options. The golden color scheme is made of copper, zinc and phosphorus, while the silver is made of stainless steel threads.
Gie El is a Polish brand that focuses on custom-made chandeliers and unique forms. The boutique character of the collection, strong design accent, and playfulness with form are the brand's distinguishing features. For years, Gie El has been creating interesting forms of lighting, which have become the brand's recognizable signature. By choosing chandeliers like VISION, you opt for a unique product and introduce modern design into your space.
- Steel mesh
- Width [cm]
- Lenght [cm]
- Height [cm]
- Sling type
- Ceiling rose material
- Light source
- LED stripe
- Lighting source included
- Yes, integrated with the luminaire
- Voltage [V]
- CE certificate
- Due to the manual nature of the production, the dimensions, shape and colors of the product may slightly differ from those given on the website.
- Do you send products to my country?
- Of course! We send our products all over the world.
- What is the delivery time?
- You can check estimated delivery time on each product page. Usually, it takes us 10 business days to create product and prepare it to delivery. When package left our warehouse, it will be delivered to you in next 2-3 business days, depends on delivery adress.
- What if one of products have delivery time specified as, for example, 10 days, and the other 30 days?
- We split your order to two package. We'll sent products to you according to information about estimated delivery time, which we sent you on email. So, you'll receive first product after 10 business days, and the second one after 30 days. If you want to receive all products together, contact us.
- Is VAT included in price?
- Yes it is. All prices visible on our site include VAT.
- How much is shipping?
- If the delivery adress is in Europe, delivery is FREE. If you don't live in Europe, you can check shipping cost after you add product to cart. Delivery cost depends on delivery adress and dimensions of package. If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to contact us.
- What couriers do you deliver products to?
- Depending on the delivery address and dimensions of package, it could be DPD, Fedex, GLS. If you order big and heavy product, like Organique bed, it's possible that we'll use dedicated courier.
- What are the payment methods?
- - if the place of delivery is in Poland, you can pay to courier, after order will be delivered to you (COD)
- bank transfer - you can pay with transfer from your bank account to one of ours accounts. You can choose to pay in PLN, USD or EUR.
- Przelewy24 (pay-by-link)
- Can you change product dimensions or colors for me?
- Yes, we can. As a producer, we can change our products to fits your needs. Contact us and we'll send you information about additional costs and how long it takes to prepare it.
- I'm interior designer. Could you send 3DS/DWG files to me?
- You can download 3DS/DWG files from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. It can happend that 3DS/DWG files weren't be upload yet - if it happens, please contact us.
- You have great photos. I want to use them on my site/blog/publications/magazine. Could you send me them in high resolution?
- You can download hi-res photos for each product from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. Please send us link to your publications, so we could post it on our site.
- Do you work with interior designers/architects?
- Of course we do. If you are interested, contact us and we'll send you some details.
- I own a online/local store with furniture and accessories. Is it possible to sell your products?
- If you want to sell our products, contact us and we'll send you more details about cooperaton.
Maria and Jacek Rypuła are the founders of the Gie El brand and the architectural firm Genius Loci Architekci.
They specialize in interior design, architecture, and design, and their projects are characterized by minimalism, elegance, and attention to detail. They are known for creating unique and personalized designs that perfectly meet the needs and preferences of their clients.
Maria and Jacek are individuals who constantly develop their skills and seek new design solutions.