Coffee table FRAMED FCT0056
Coffee table Framed. The frame is made of powder coated steel in black. The lower part has protection to protect the floor from scratches.
See the movie
Coffee table Framed. The frame is made of powder coated steel in black. The lower part has protection to protect the floor from scratches. The table top is made of oak boards. One of them in a lighter shade than the rest. The table is protected with oil. The Gie El logo is burnt underneath.
Framed is the perfect piece of furniture for any living room. Simple and minimalist design works well in interiors decorated in Scandinavian, minimalist, modern, but also industrial and loft. The combination of wood and steel fits perfectly with the brick and concrete wall and dark furniture fabrics. In bright interiors, it will be an accent that will emphasize their character. Framed has a standard height, which makes it look great when compared to most typical sofa. The large top will accommodate all the necessary items - from pilots and newspapers to cups with tea or coffee and a plate of your favorite snacks. During family events and meetings with friends will be a great place to play board games. Its minimalist design will never go out of fashion.
Framed coffee table was created with a view to universal furniture, which will serve for many years. It was supposed to be simple, solid and nice. We focused on a rectangular shape that will fit into most homes and houses. We used long-lived materials - steel and real, oak planks. Thanks to this, the table will enjoy its beauty for many years.
The Framed series consists of two table models (upper and lower) with different colors of table tops and legs. If you like this table model, but you need it in a different size or color - write to us. We will try to create a piece of furniture that you dream of!
- Coffee table
- Width [cm]
- Lenght [cm]
- Height [cm]
- Table top material
- Wood type
- Table top colour
- Surface finishing
- Wood oil
- Leg material
- Leg colour
- Assembly required
- Assembly kit included
- Clean with a damp cloth.
- Due to the manual nature of the production, the dimensions, shape and colors of the product may slightly differ from those given on the website.
- Do you send products to my country?
- Of course! We send our products all over the world.
- What is the delivery time?
- You can check estimated delivery time on each product page. Usually, it takes us 10 business days to create product and prepare it to delivery. When package left our warehouse, it will be delivered to you in next 2-3 business days, depends on delivery adress.
- What if one of products have delivery time specified as, for example, 10 days, and the other 30 days?
- We split your order to two package. We'll sent products to you according to information about estimated delivery time, which we sent you on email. So, you'll receive first product after 10 business days, and the second one after 30 days. If you want to receive all products together, contact us.
- Is VAT included in price?
- Yes it is. All prices visible on our site include VAT.
- How much is shipping?
- If the delivery adress is in Europe, delivery is FREE. If you don't live in Europe, you can check shipping cost after you add product to cart. Delivery cost depends on delivery adress and dimensions of package. If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to contact us.
- What couriers do you deliver products to?
- Depending on the delivery address and dimensions of package, it could be DPD, Fedex, GLS. If you order big and heavy product, like Organique bed, it's possible that we'll use dedicated courier.
- What are the payment methods?
- - if the place of delivery is in Poland, you can pay to courier, after order will be delivered to you (COD)
- bank transfer - you can pay with transfer from your bank account to one of ours accounts. You can choose to pay in PLN, USD or EUR.
- Przelewy24 (pay-by-link)
- Can you change product dimensions or colors for me?
- Yes, we can. As a producer, we can change our products to fits your needs. Contact us and we'll send you information about additional costs and how long it takes to prepare it.
- I'm interior designer. Could you send 3DS/DWG files to me?
- You can download 3DS/DWG files from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. It can happend that 3DS/DWG files weren't be upload yet - if it happens, please contact us.
- You have great photos. I want to use them on my site/blog/publications/magazine. Could you send me them in high resolution?
- You can download hi-res photos for each product from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. Please send us link to your publications, so we could post it on our site.
- Do you work with interior designers/architects?
- Of course we do. If you are interested, contact us and we'll send you some details.
- I own a online/local store with furniture and accessories. Is it possible to sell your products?
- If you want to sell our products, contact us and we'll send you more details about cooperaton.
Maria Rypuła was born in Tychy in 1983.
In 2008 she graduated in landscape architecture from the Faculty of Architecture at the Cracow University of Technology.
In 2007, together with her husband Jacek Rypuła, she founded the author's architectural studio Genius Loci Architekci, and in 2012 the brand Gie El.