Coffee table HEXA IV plum FCT0352
Coffee table Hexa IV made of metal. Powder painted in plum color. It has the shape of an hourglass with a larger, upper part. Hexagon base and top.
See the movie
Coffee table Hexa IV made of metal. Powder painted in plum color. It has the shape of an hourglass with a larger, upper part. Hexagon base and top. In the sides there are decorative cutouts that give the form of lightness. The Gie El logo was cut at the base. The table consists of two parts that are bolted together. It does not require self-assembly. There are legs at the bottom that protect the floor from scratches.
Hexa IV is the perfect addition to modern living rooms. It looks great against a single-colored couch. Due to its plum color - it can be an interesting color accent, breaking the harshness of gray and white in minimalist furnished flats. It also suits warm, home interiors decorated in Scandinavian or boho style. Fits with wood and green plants, host in your home. Hexa IV can also be used in commercial spaces - offices, hotels or restaurants. They can be grouped together with other models in this series, creating interesting compositions that will diversify every room.
When creating Hexa tables, we wanted to focus on the geometric form. Creating something more than square and rectangular solids that can be found everywhere. Hence the idea of using a hexagon and the shape of an hourglass. Unusual shapes have been combined with the fashionable colors of this season - gold, green and plum. We have obtained a modern piece of furniture with a very characteristic shape. Hexa remains at the same time a minimalistic table so that it can be successfully used both in homes and apartments as well as in commercial spaces. A wide range of models allows you to find a solution that suits any interior.
The entire series of Hexa tables consists of four models with different shapes. They are available in three colors - champagne, green and plum. Each model is available in a version with a wooden top or without it.
If you like this table, but you need a different size or color - write to us. We will try to meet your vision and create a piece of furniture that you dream about!
- Coffee table
- Width [cm]
- Lenght [cm]
- Height [cm]
- Table top material
- Table top colour
- Surface finishing
- Leg material
- Leg colour
- Assembly required
- Clean with wood cleaner.
- Due to the manual nature of the production, the dimensions, shape and colors of the product may slightly differ from those given on the website.
- Do you send products to my country?
- Of course! We send our products all over the world.
- What is the delivery time?
- You can check estimated delivery time on each product page. Usually, it takes us 10 business days to create product and prepare it to delivery. When package left our warehouse, it will be delivered to you in next 2-3 business days, depends on delivery adress.
- What if one of products have delivery time specified as, for example, 10 days, and the other 30 days?
- We split your order to two package. We'll sent products to you according to information about estimated delivery time, which we sent you on email. So, you'll receive first product after 10 business days, and the second one after 30 days. If you want to receive all products together, contact us.
- Is VAT included in price?
- Yes it is. All prices visible on our site include VAT.
- How much is shipping?
- If the delivery adress is in Europe, delivery is FREE. If you don't live in Europe, you can check shipping cost after you add product to cart. Delivery cost depends on delivery adress and dimensions of package. If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to contact us.
- What couriers do you deliver products to?
- Depending on the delivery address and dimensions of package, it could be DPD, Fedex, GLS. If you order big and heavy product, like Organique bed, it's possible that we'll use dedicated courier.
- What are the payment methods?
- - if the place of delivery is in Poland, you can pay to courier, after order will be delivered to you (COD)
- bank transfer - you can pay with transfer from your bank account to one of ours accounts. You can choose to pay in PLN, USD or EUR.
- Przelewy24 (pay-by-link)
- Can you change product dimensions or colors for me?
- Yes, we can. As a producer, we can change our products to fits your needs. Contact us and we'll send you information about additional costs and how long it takes to prepare it.
- I'm interior designer. Could you send 3DS/DWG files to me?
- You can download 3DS/DWG files from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. It can happend that 3DS/DWG files weren't be upload yet - if it happens, please contact us.
- You have great photos. I want to use them on my site/blog/publications/magazine. Could you send me them in high resolution?
- You can download hi-res photos for each product from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. Please send us link to your publications, so we could post it on our site.
- Do you work with interior designers/architects?
- Of course we do. If you are interested, contact us and we'll send you some details.
- I own a online/local store with furniture and accessories. Is it possible to sell your products?
- If you want to sell our products, contact us and we'll send you more details about cooperaton.
architect, founder and designer
Architect of IARP and SARP Katowice, RIBA certified.
Graduate of Cracow University of Technology, Faculty of Architecture and Urban Planning. Diploma, 2008, accredited by the Roysl Institute of British Architects, under the chairmanship of Dr. Eng. arch. Marek Kowicki, prof. of PK. It was the first defended diploma in the history of the university combining two majors, i.e. architecture and urban planning and landscape architecture. The main theme of the diploma was the revitalization of post-industrial areas.