GENIUS 4 chandelier mountain crystal LGH0864
GENIUS LGH0864 is a truly imposing and modern chandelier that consists of many individual rock crystals of various sizes. Each stone is suspended on a thin cord, twined with yarn. The composition of the chandelier was created so that the crystals could be freely and organically suspended in space. This chandelier is the inspiration behind the classic chandeliers.
The GENIUS LGH0864 chandelier is a product that was created out of the need for beauty.
Mountain crystal is a precious stone created entirely by nature. A natural and genuine mineral with many properties. Extremely plastic and picturesque. It blends perfectly with the light, receiving it and then giving it back in the form of a very subtle glow. A beautiful, natural product that creates a special symbiosis with light.
The designer, Maria Rypuła, saw the potential in this raw stone and decided to create a product that would enrich the interior. “When I first looked at this raw stone block, I liked its natural form. Uncut, irregular, wild. Each different. I thought it was an interesting product. However, when I directed my smartphone's flashlight towards it, I was speechless. It was like a culinary combination of two ingredients. All good. However, only after combining them together we achieve an exceptionally surprising taste. The same with the combination of light and crystal. The way the light travels through the rock crystal is mesmerizing. I knew that we were facing an amazing challenge to create a contemporary, modern chandelier. "
GENIUS LGH0864 is a truly imposing and modern chandelier that consists of many individual rock crystals of various sizes. Each stone is suspended on a thin cord, twined with yarn. The composition of the chandelier was created so that the crystals could be freely and organically suspended in space. This chandelier is the inspiration behind the classic chandeliers. A classic lamp in a modern version. GENIUS LGH0864 is a sculpture lamp, where the light of the chandelier comes out from the inside of the crystal. Every stone is characterized by an organic form, each in a different shape, size or translucency. Some stones are perfectly smooth and resemble pure ice. Other, on the other hand, are dull and mysterious. Their internal structure influences the way light is transformed out of the crystal. The stones hanging in the chandelier's composition shine as the starry sky. Some shine stronger, some weaker. Some are bigger, some are smaller. This method of composition makes the chandelier a sculpture that is supposed to influence emotions and enrich the interior. “When designing a product, I pay attention to how it affects the final recipient and how it generates emotions in them. The functionality of the product is extremely important, but I want the product to intrigue and be what a sculpture is inside. " says the designer.
The rock crystal used in the product is a real gemstone. A natural product with all the features and properties of a rift. The ancient Greeks claimed it was a stone sent by the gods. A truly authentic product far from imitation and mediocrity. Machined in a minimal way that emphasizes the nature of the material. For lovers of nature and true beauty.
The GENIUS chandeliers are one of the most magnificent modern chandeliers in the Gie El offer. They create a spacious and phenomenal form. Designed for spaces that require exceptional detail and an attractive, impressive form. The spatial arrangement predisposes this lamp to such places as the area above the grandiose dining table as well as hotel or restaurant lobby. Imagine our modern chandelier above your beautiful table. Think of the soft light that beams from the inside of the crystal and illuminates the room. This was the reason to create the GENIUS chandelier. Its task is to create mood and bring soft, enveloping light into the interior. A perfect product to decorate home spaces and service interiors, such as boutique stores, hotel interiors and modern restaurants.
The chandelier has two separate light sources. The intimate light, i.e. the light that influences emotions and creates atmosphere in the interior, is the light flowing from the inside of the crystals. The second source of light are small LED bulbs with exceptional light output located in the lamp lining. Thanks to such solution, we can easily illuminate the interior. We can use both light sources simultaneously as well as only one. A unique option is the use of dimmable LED bulbs in the lining, thanks to which we can freely control the light intensity.
Gie El once again reaches for natural raw material in the production of lighting. A Polish brand that is characterized by sustainable choices and emotional products. Sustainable production and conscious choices accompany the brand in creating new collections of interior furnishings. The Gie El unconventional and non-standard products arise emotions and affect the sensitivity of the recipient. The sculptural nature of the products, natural materials, interesting forms and local production are the trademarks of the brand. Gie El products blend beautifully in conscious interiors, which are characterized by detail and good taste. Welcome to the world of Gie El.
- Mountain crystal
- Width [cm]
- Lenght [cm]
- Height [cm]
- Ceiling rose material
- Ceiling rose colour
- Light source
- G9 + LED light generator
- Number of light sources
- Lighting source included
- Voltage [V]
- CE certificate
- Due to the manual nature of the production, the dimensions, shape and colors of the product may slightly differ from those given on the website.
- Luminous flux
- 2400 lm
- Do you send products to my country?
- Of course! We send our products all over the world.
- What is the delivery time?
- You can check estimated delivery time on each product page. Usually, it takes us 10 business days to create product and prepare it to delivery. When package left our warehouse, it will be delivered to you in next 2-3 business days, depends on delivery adress.
- What if one of products have delivery time specified as, for example, 10 days, and the other 30 days?
- We split your order to two package. We'll sent products to you according to information about estimated delivery time, which we sent you on email. So, you'll receive first product after 10 business days, and the second one after 30 days. If you want to receive all products together, contact us.
- Is VAT included in price?
- Yes it is. All prices visible on our site include VAT.
- How much is shipping?
- If the delivery adress is in Europe, delivery is FREE. If you don't live in Europe, you can check shipping cost after you add product to cart. Delivery cost depends on delivery adress and dimensions of package. If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to contact us.
- What couriers do you deliver products to?
- Depending on the delivery address and dimensions of package, it could be DPD, Fedex, GLS. If you order big and heavy product, like Organique bed, it's possible that we'll use dedicated courier.
- What are the payment methods?
- - if the place of delivery is in Poland, you can pay to courier, after order will be delivered to you (COD)
- bank transfer - you can pay with transfer from your bank account to one of ours accounts. You can choose to pay in PLN, USD or EUR.
- Przelewy24 (pay-by-link)
- Can you change product dimensions or colors for me?
- Yes, we can. As a producer, we can change our products to fits your needs. Contact us and we'll send you information about additional costs and how long it takes to prepare it.
- I'm interior designer. Could you send 3DS/DWG files to me?
- You can download 3DS/DWG files from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. It can happend that 3DS/DWG files weren't be upload yet - if it happens, please contact us.
- You have great photos. I want to use them on my site/blog/publications/magazine. Could you send me them in high resolution?
- You can download hi-res photos for each product from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. Please send us link to your publications, so we could post it on our site.
- Do you work with interior designers/architects?
- Of course we do. If you are interested, contact us and we'll send you some details.
- I own a online/local store with furniture and accessories. Is it possible to sell your products?
- If you want to sell our products, contact us and we'll send you more details about cooperaton.
|Technical specification PDF||Download file|
Maria Rypuła urodziła się w Tychach w 1983 roku. W 2008 roku ukończyła architekturę krajobrazu na Wydziale Architektury Politechniki Krakowskiej.
W 2007 roku wraz z mężem Jackiem Rypułą założyła autorską pracownię architektoniczną Genius Loci Architekci, a w 2012 roku markę Gie El.