HIVE 3 chandelier rust LGH0991
The HIVE 3 chandelier is the embodiment of the beauty of nature and the ephemeral of the moment. The pattern constantly drawn in flight by the lamp invites viewers to contemplate and calm down.
An air installation dressed in a well-tailored design. The Hive 3 chandelier impresses with its unique form and the dynamics of shapes.
The ever-changing form of the HIVE 3 LGH0991 chandelier
A characteristic feature of Hive 3 is the constant changeability of the form created by steel elements suspended on a square roof lining. When set in motion by the force of the wind, the steel creates countless dynamic compositions. The chandelier is intended both for commercial buildings, restaurants, cafes and hotels, as well as for home spaces. Perfect as a complement to a modern dining room or living room. Hive 3 allows architects to play with the ceiling space, thus obtaining unique lighting installations.
HIVE 3 LGH0991 chandelier dressed in rust and black
The duo of deep black and the expressive color of rust creates a phenomenal composition of colors. Reflecting light, the rust reveals the warmth emanating from the corroded steel, giving the interior a nobility. The steel, naturally covered with rust, impresses with its organic nature and original, one-of-a-kind texture. Objects suspended in the air are wonderfully illuminated by a line of twelve light bulbs, creating golden-copper reflections. The light emitted by the chandelier is not only capable of illuminating large-capacity rooms. The shadow created as a result of reflecting light on the suspended elements creates additional aesthetic value. By choosing the Tide chandelier, you are inviting into your interior the timeless style of the Gie El brand, which is designed to provide you with products of high aesthetics and quality of workmanship.
- Width [cm]
- Lenght [cm]
- Height [cm]
- Sling type
- Surface finishing
- Ceiling rose material
- Light source
- Number of light sources
- Lighting source included
- Voltage [V]
- CE certificate
- Due to the manual nature of the production, the dimensions, shape and colors of the product may slightly differ from those given on the website.
- Do you send products to my country?
- Of course! We send our products all over the world.
- What is the delivery time?
- You can check estimated delivery time on each product page. Usually, it takes us 10 business days to create product and prepare it to delivery. When package left our warehouse, it will be delivered to you in next 2-3 business days, depends on delivery adress.
- What if one of products have delivery time specified as, for example, 10 days, and the other 30 days?
- We split your order to two package. We'll sent products to you according to information about estimated delivery time, which we sent you on email. So, you'll receive first product after 10 business days, and the second one after 30 days. If you want to receive all products together, contact us.
- Is VAT included in price?
- Yes it is. All prices visible on our site include VAT.
- How much is shipping?
- If the delivery adress is in Europe, delivery is FREE. If you don't live in Europe, you can check shipping cost after you add product to cart. Delivery cost depends on delivery adress and dimensions of package. If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to contact us.
- What couriers do you deliver products to?
- Depending on the delivery address and dimensions of package, it could be DPD, Fedex, GLS. If you order big and heavy product, like Organique bed, it's possible that we'll use dedicated courier.
- What are the payment methods?
- - if the place of delivery is in Poland, you can pay to courier, after order will be delivered to you (COD)
- bank transfer - you can pay with transfer from your bank account to one of ours accounts. You can choose to pay in PLN, USD or EUR.
- Przelewy24 (pay-by-link)
- Can you change product dimensions or colors for me?
- Yes, we can. As a producer, we can change our products to fits your needs. Contact us and we'll send you information about additional costs and how long it takes to prepare it.
- I'm interior designer. Could you send 3DS/DWG files to me?
- You can download 3DS/DWG files from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. It can happend that 3DS/DWG files weren't be upload yet - if it happens, please contact us.
- You have great photos. I want to use them on my site/blog/publications/magazine. Could you send me them in high resolution?
- You can download hi-res photos for each product from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. Please send us link to your publications, so we could post it on our site.
- Do you work with interior designers/architects?
- Of course we do. If you are interested, contact us and we'll send you some details.
- I own a online/local store with furniture and accessories. Is it possible to sell your products?
- If you want to sell our products, contact us and we'll send you more details about cooperaton.