HIVE chandelier gold LGH0822
Ethereal steel sculpture. HIVE chandelier incorporates both art and iconic polish design. Versatility of dynamic, geometric modules allows to see much more than the original form suggests. HIVE chandelier leaves the area for free interpretation for the viewer, encouraging carefree contemplation. Created for those who delight in iconic design
Steel sculpture floating in the air. Yes, it could be dream but it’s true. One peculiar chandelier is the answer for this challenging idea. The HIVE incorporates both art and iconic polish design. Versatility of dynamic, geometric modules allows to see much more than the original form suggests. HIVE Chandelier leaves the area for free interpretation for the viewer, encouraging carefree contemplation.
Frozen in flight – HIVE chandelier LGH0822
Sculpture created by air is the essence of HIVE which is desired to be a depiction of the volatile nature of flora. Geometric forms hanging on thin steel lines tell the story of falling and spinning autumn leaves that will never descent. The floating objects are suspended in the air to depict the falling of leaves frozen in time. Steel objects suspended in the air are attractively illuminated by energy saving LED bulbs. These are giving additional, intriguing light reflections. The placement of the bulbs does not distract from the actual sculpture and has the ability to light up large interiors. The HIVE is the work of the architect and founder of the brand Gie El, Jacek Rypuła and designer Monika Pluta.
Unobvious conjunction of black and distinctive gold give rise to phenomenal composition of colors. The light extracts from brass plated steel colors like orange, copper, bronze and gold with uncounted number of its shades. Depending on the lighting source, which comes from a chandelier or other medium, the HIVE presents its different color aspects. This lighting sculpture also allows you to enjoy the unique colors and light we get in the autumn season in the comfort of your own home all year around. The choice of materials and its colors have been specifically chosen to depict the colors within the natural world during autumn. Just like the sun brings out the color from the leaves, the light of inconspicuous LED bulbs shows us the beauty of steel covered brass. HIVE chandelier illuminates both our interior and brass plated forms of art in three-dimensional, aerial composition. When the aura of autumn and winter does not allow you to enjoy the warm colors of autumn, give yourself a sensual feast for the eyes.
- Width [cm]
- Lenght [cm]
- Height [cm]
- Sling type
- Sling length [cm]
- Surface finishing
- Ceiling rose material
- Light source
- Number of light sources
- Lighting source included
- Voltage [V]
- CE certificate
- Due to the manual nature of the production, the dimensions, shape and colors of the product may slightly differ from those given on the website.
- Do you send products to my country?
- Of course! We send our products all over the world.
- What is the delivery time?
- You can check estimated delivery time on each product page. Usually, it takes us 10 business days to create product and prepare it to delivery. When package left our warehouse, it will be delivered to you in next 2-3 business days, depends on delivery adress.
- What if one of products have delivery time specified as, for example, 10 days, and the other 30 days?
- We split your order to two package. We'll sent products to you according to information about estimated delivery time, which we sent you on email. So, you'll receive first product after 10 business days, and the second one after 30 days. If you want to receive all products together, contact us.
- Is VAT included in price?
- Yes it is. All prices visible on our site include VAT.
- How much is shipping?
- If the delivery adress is in Europe, delivery is FREE. If you don't live in Europe, you can check shipping cost after you add product to cart. Delivery cost depends on delivery adress and dimensions of package. If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to contact us.
- What couriers do you deliver products to?
- Depending on the delivery address and dimensions of package, it could be DPD, Fedex, GLS. If you order big and heavy product, like Organique bed, it's possible that we'll use dedicated courier.
- What are the payment methods?
- - if the place of delivery is in Poland, you can pay to courier, after order will be delivered to you (COD)
- bank transfer - you can pay with transfer from your bank account to one of ours accounts. You can choose to pay in PLN, USD or EUR.
- Przelewy24 (pay-by-link)
- Can you change product dimensions or colors for me?
- Yes, we can. As a producer, we can change our products to fits your needs. Contact us and we'll send you information about additional costs and how long it takes to prepare it.
- I'm interior designer. Could you send 3DS/DWG files to me?
- You can download 3DS/DWG files from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. It can happend that 3DS/DWG files weren't be upload yet - if it happens, please contact us.
- You have great photos. I want to use them on my site/blog/publications/magazine. Could you send me them in high resolution?
- You can download hi-res photos for each product from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. Please send us link to your publications, so we could post it on our site.
- Do you work with interior designers/architects?
- Of course we do. If you are interested, contact us and we'll send you some details.
- I own a online/local store with furniture and accessories. Is it possible to sell your products?
- If you want to sell our products, contact us and we'll send you more details about cooperaton.
Architect, founder and designer
Architect of IARP and SARP Katowice, RIBA certified.
Graduate of Cracow University of Technology, Faculty of Architecture and Urban Planning. Diploma, 2008, accredited by the Roysl Institute of British Architects, under the chairmanship of Dr. Eng. arch. Marek Kowicki, prof. of PK. It was the first defended diploma in the history of the university combining two majors, i.e. architecture and urban planning and landscape architecture. The main theme of the diploma was revitalization of post-industrial areas.
Product and graphic designer
Graduate of the Academy of Fine Arts in Katowice at the Faculty of Design, majoring in Design . Diploma 2020.