LOW stool with velvet green seat FST0431
The original stool with a solid base made of hand-brushed, solid, spruce wood. The seat in highest quality velvet in deep green
See the movie
The original stool with a solid base made of hand-brushed, solid, spruce wood. The seat in highest quality velvet in deep green. A great addition to the kitchen - can serve as an additional seat at the table. It looks great on a pastel wall. Hand-made product of Polish craftsmen, in accordance with traditional carpentry and upholstery methods. Branded with Gie El logo.
- Width [cm]
- Depth [cm]
- Height [cm]
- Seat material
- Seat colour
- Leg material
- Leg colour
- Leg finishing
- Assembly kit included
- Due to the manual nature of the production, the dimensions, shape and colors of the product may slightly differ from those given on the website.
- Do you send products to my country?
- Of course! We send our products all over the world.
- What is the delivery time?
- You can check estimated delivery time on each product page. Usually, it takes us 10 business days to create product and prepare it to delivery. When package left our warehouse, it will be delivered to you in next 2-3 business days, depends on delivery adress.
- What if one of products have delivery time specified as, for example, 10 days, and the other 30 days?
- We split your order to two package. We'll sent products to you according to information about estimated delivery time, which we sent you on email. So, you'll receive first product after 10 business days, and the second one after 30 days. If you want to receive all products together, contact us.
- Is VAT included in price?
- Yes it is. All prices visible on our site include VAT.
- How much is shipping?
- If the delivery adress is in Europe, delivery is FREE. If you don't live in Europe, you can check shipping cost after you add product to cart. Delivery cost depends on delivery adress and dimensions of package. If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to contact us.
- What couriers do you deliver products to?
- Depending on the delivery address and dimensions of package, it could be DPD, Fedex, GLS. If you order big and heavy product, like Organique bed, it's possible that we'll use dedicated courier.
- What are the payment methods?
- - if the place of delivery is in Poland, you can pay to courier, after order will be delivered to you (COD)
- bank transfer - you can pay with transfer from your bank account to one of ours accounts. You can choose to pay in PLN, USD or EUR.
- Przelewy24 (pay-by-link)
- Can you change product dimensions or colors for me?
- Yes, we can. As a producer, we can change our products to fits your needs. Contact us and we'll send you information about additional costs and how long it takes to prepare it.
- I'm interior designer. Could you send 3DS/DWG files to me?
- You can download 3DS/DWG files from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. It can happend that 3DS/DWG files weren't be upload yet - if it happens, please contact us.
- You have great photos. I want to use them on my site/blog/publications/magazine. Could you send me them in high resolution?
- You can download hi-res photos for each product from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. Please send us link to your publications, so we could post it on our site.
- Do you work with interior designers/architects?
- Of course we do. If you are interested, contact us and we'll send you some details.
- I own a online/local store with furniture and accessories. Is it possible to sell your products?
- If you want to sell our products, contact us and we'll send you more details about cooperaton.
architect, founder and designer
Architect of IARP and SARP Katowice, RIBA certified.
Graduate of Cracow University of Technology, Faculty of Architecture and Urban Planning. Diploma, 2008, accredited by the Roysl Institute of British Architects, under the chairmanship of Dr. Eng. arch. Marek Kowicki, prof. of PK. It was the first defended diploma in the history of the university combining two majors, i.e. architecture and urban planning and landscape architecture. The main theme of the diploma was the revitalization of post-industrial areas.