Pendant lamp AVOCADO white LGH0651
Hanging lamp Avocado with organic shape. Its shape resembles an avocado half. The lamp is made of oak plywood, protected with a clear wax. In the wider part there is a cut out hole, which was covered with satin plexiglass.
See the movie
Hanging lamp Avocado with organic shape. Its shape resembles an avocado half. The lamp is made of oak plywood, protected with a clear wax. In the wider part there is a cut out hole, which was covered with satin plexiglass. A strip of LEDs is mounted inside the lamp. The lamp gives a soft, diffused light that shines both up and down. In the upper part of the light warm color. In the bottom with a cooler shade. The lamp is suspended on three steel wires - two in the wider part and one on the other end. The links can be freely adjusted. In the narrower part, a colorless PVC cable was laid.
The Avocado lamp thanks to its modern form is best suited to minimalist and loft interiors. It looks beautiful against a concrete and brick wall. Ideally also blends with bright rooms. It can be an original addition to interiors decorated in the Scandinavian style. Avocado presents itself best hung over a dining table or a coffee table in the living room. It will also be an ideal addition to your office or home office. Suspended above the desk, it illuminates the entire surface of the tabletop. Thanks to this, your work will be more convenient. The lamp can also be used in the lobby or in the stairwell. Avocado looks great individually or in a group of several pieces. Thanks to their minimalistic design, they can also be used in commercial spaces - hotels, restaurants or offices.
The inspiration to create a series of Avocado lamps was, as the name suggests, the avocado. We liked the shape of the fruit cut in half. We decided to move its pear shape with a characteristic pit into the interior in the form of a lamp. The pulp has been replaced with oak plywood and the pit with a shining hole. We used LEDs for lighting. The whole lamp has been hung on steel cables, which can be freely adjusted. Thanks to this Avocado can be hung at different heights. Hang straight or at an angle. Depending on your vision.
Avocado series of lamps consists of two models of lamps - bigger and smaller. Each model is available in three versions - dark and light wood and rust. Lamps look great individually and in a group of several pieces. They are suitable for both home and commercial spaces.
- Pendant lamp
- Width [cm]
- Lenght [cm]
- Height [cm]
- Sling type
- Sling length [cm]
- Cord type
- Cord colour
- Ceiling rose material
- Light source
- Lighting source included
- Yes, integrated with the luminaire
- Voltage [V]
- CE certificate
- Due to the manual nature of the production, the dimensions, shape and colors of the product may slightly differ from those given on the website.
- Do you send products to my country?
- Of course! We send our products all over the world.
- What is the delivery time?
- You can check estimated delivery time on each product page. Usually, it takes us 10 business days to create product and prepare it to delivery. When package left our warehouse, it will be delivered to you in next 2-3 business days, depends on delivery adress.
- What if one of products have delivery time specified as, for example, 10 days, and the other 30 days?
- We split your order to two package. We'll sent products to you according to information about estimated delivery time, which we sent you on email. So, you'll receive first product after 10 business days, and the second one after 30 days. If you want to receive all products together, contact us.
- Is VAT included in price?
- Yes it is. All prices visible on our site include VAT.
- How much is shipping?
- If the delivery adress is in Europe, delivery is FREE. If you don't live in Europe, you can check shipping cost after you add product to cart. Delivery cost depends on delivery adress and dimensions of package. If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to contact us.
- What couriers do you deliver products to?
- Depending on the delivery address and dimensions of package, it could be DPD, Fedex, GLS. If you order big and heavy product, like Organique bed, it's possible that we'll use dedicated courier.
- What are the payment methods?
- - if the place of delivery is in Poland, you can pay to courier, after order will be delivered to you (COD)
- bank transfer - you can pay with transfer from your bank account to one of ours accounts. You can choose to pay in PLN, USD or EUR.
- Przelewy24 (pay-by-link)
- Can you change product dimensions or colors for me?
- Yes, we can. As a producer, we can change our products to fits your needs. Contact us and we'll send you information about additional costs and how long it takes to prepare it.
- I'm interior designer. Could you send 3DS/DWG files to me?
- You can download 3DS/DWG files from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. It can happend that 3DS/DWG files weren't be upload yet - if it happens, please contact us.
- You have great photos. I want to use them on my site/blog/publications/magazine. Could you send me them in high resolution?
- You can download hi-res photos for each product from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. Please send us link to your publications, so we could post it on our site.
- Do you work with interior designers/architects?
- Of course we do. If you are interested, contact us and we'll send you some details.
- I own a online/local store with furniture and accessories. Is it possible to sell your products?
- If you want to sell our products, contact us and we'll send you more details about cooperaton.
|Technical Specification PDF||Download file|
|HI-RES Photo||Download file|
architect, founder and designer
Architect of IARP and SARP Katowice, RIBA certified.
Graduate of Cracow University of Technology, Faculty of Architecture and Urban Planning. Diploma, 2008, accredited by the Roysl Institute of British Architects, under the chairmanship of Dr. Eng. arch. Marek Kowicki, prof. of PK. It was the first defended diploma in the history of the university combining two majors, i.e. architecture and urban planning and landscape architecture. The main theme of the diploma was the revitalization of post-industrial areas.