Pendant lamp SHINGLE big LGH0246
A lamp with an original material and natural composition. SHINGLE is a collection of lamps with the application of wood. In our design we used roof shingles that were used to cover the roofs in the past. This natural and beautiful material was used to create SHINGLE lamps.
See the movie
SHINGLE big wooden pendant lamp LGH0246
A lamp with an original material and natural composition. SHINGLE is a collection of lamps with the application of wood. In our design we used roof shingles that were used to cover the roofs in the past. This natural and beautiful material was used to create SHINGLE lamps. The lamp exposes the natural charm of the material, becoming a unique product with a characteristic and extraordinary form. Maria and Jacek Rypuła, architects and founders of the Gie El brand are responsible for the lamp’s design. A marriage of designers who work and use natural materials in their work, exposing their structure, form and timeless beauty.
This lamp consists of many pieces of wooden shingle. This wood is initially processed by splitting it. As a result, we obtain single shingle boards, which in the drying process receive a natural, slightly arched shape. Then, each shingle is hand-selected and hand-coated with natural wax. Thanks to this process the wood is preserved while additionally exposing its natural structure. The shape of the lamp resembles a pine cone and it is also often called that way - cone. This model is characterized by an amazing and original form and exceptional effusion. As a result, the SHINGLE lamp is dedicated to interiors that require a unique accent and complement with a product different than any other. This is a bold lamp. It will be an ornament and a strong aesthetic accent your interior. Often chosen by architects and designers, for interiors whose style breaks with conventional and run-of-the-mill solutions as well as common, everyday patterns. This beautiful lamp with a soul is branded with Gie El logo.
Gie El once again breaks stereotypes and elevates non-obvious material to the rank of design. When you reach for Gie El products, you choose Polish, conscious design and new quality. You decide on hand-made production and the uniqueness of each individual piece. We are happy with your choices. Welcome to the world of Gie El.
- Pendant lamp
- Height [cm]
- Diameter [cm]
- Sling type
- Sling length [cm]
- Cord type
- Cord colour
- Ceiling rose material
- Ceiling rose colour
- Light source
- Number of light sources
- Lighting source included
- Voltage [V]
- CE certificate
- Due to the manual nature of the production, the dimensions, shape and colors of the product may slightly differ from those given on the website.
- Do you send products to my country?
- Of course! We send our products all over the world.
- What is the delivery time?
- You can check estimated delivery time on each product page. Usually, it takes us 10 business days to create product and prepare it to delivery. When package left our warehouse, it will be delivered to you in next 2-3 business days, depends on delivery adress.
- What if one of products have delivery time specified as, for example, 10 days, and the other 30 days?
- We split your order to two package. We'll sent products to you according to information about estimated delivery time, which we sent you on email. So, you'll receive first product after 10 business days, and the second one after 30 days. If you want to receive all products together, contact us.
- Is VAT included in price?
- Yes it is. All prices visible on our site include VAT.
- How much is shipping?
- If the delivery adress is in Europe, delivery is FREE. If you don't live in Europe, you can check shipping cost after you add product to cart. Delivery cost depends on delivery adress and dimensions of package. If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to contact us.
- What couriers do you deliver products to?
- Depending on the delivery address and dimensions of package, it could be DPD, Fedex, GLS. If you order big and heavy product, like Organique bed, it's possible that we'll use dedicated courier.
- What are the payment methods?
- - if the place of delivery is in Poland, you can pay to courier, after order will be delivered to you (COD)
- bank transfer - you can pay with transfer from your bank account to one of ours accounts. You can choose to pay in PLN, USD or EUR.
- Przelewy24 (pay-by-link)
- Can you change product dimensions or colors for me?
- Yes, we can. As a producer, we can change our products to fits your needs. Contact us and we'll send you information about additional costs and how long it takes to prepare it.
- I'm interior designer. Could you send 3DS/DWG files to me?
- You can download 3DS/DWG files from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. It can happend that 3DS/DWG files weren't be upload yet - if it happens, please contact us.
- You have great photos. I want to use them on my site/blog/publications/magazine. Could you send me them in high resolution?
- You can download hi-res photos for each product from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. Please send us link to your publications, so we could post it on our site.
- Do you work with interior designers/architects?
- Of course we do. If you are interested, contact us and we'll send you some details.
- I own a online/local store with furniture and accessories. Is it possible to sell your products?
- If you want to sell our products, contact us and we'll send you more details about cooperaton.
Maria and Jacek Rypuła are the founders of the Gie El brand and the architectural firm Genius Loci Architekci.
They specialize in interior design, architecture, and design, and their projects are characterized by minimalism, elegance, and attention to detail. They are known for creating unique and personalized designs that perfectly meet the needs and preferences of their clients.
Maria and Jacek are individuals who constantly develop their skills and seek new design solutions.