PORTAL chandelier rust LGH0831
Steel sculpture floating in the air. Yes, it could be dream but it’s true. One peculiar chandelier is the answer for this challenging idea. The Portal incorporates both art and iconic polish design. Versatility of dynamic, geometric modules allows to see much more than the original form suggests. Portal Chandelier leaves the area for free interpretation for the viewer, encouraging carefree contemplation.
Slow design and avant-garde in lighting - PORTAL LGH0831
The PORTAL LGH0831 chandelier is a unique and avant-garde proposal from the Gie El brand, which stands out in the market of designer lighting. The brand's designers combined art, functionality, and Polish design, creating a work that impresses not only with its design but also with its high quality of execution.
Its shape is a tribute to nature, submerged in geometric forms that tell the story of falling leaves, frozen in flight. The chandelier is made of steel, which has been subjected to a rusting process, giving it a unique character. The steel elements are suspended on thin steel links, adding lightness and spatiality to the structure.
The chandelier is spectacularly illuminated by LED bulbs, giving it a luminous character and intriguing light reflections. PORTAL presents different shades of orange, copper, bronze, and gold, which makes its color scheme reflect the colors of autumn. Thanks to this, you can enjoy the richness of plastic color in the comfortable conditions of your home.
The PORTAL LGH0831 chandelier is not only a unique decorative element but also functional lighting that will perfectly illuminate large rooms. Its modular design allows you to see much more than suggested by the initial form of dynamically juxtaposed geometric figures. It is a work that will work perfectly in modern, loft, and industrial interiors, adding them a unique style.
The product is manufactured in Poland by the Gie El brand, which is gaining more and more interest in the global market. This brand focuses on creating avant-garde chandeliers based on the idea of slow design, which takes into account ecological aspects, functionality, durability, and aesthetics. As a result, Gie El becomes a leader in the designer lighting industry, offering its customers unique products that not only meet their aesthetic expectations but are also in line with ecological values and trends.
- Width [cm]
- Lenght [cm]
- Height [cm]
- Sling type
- Sling length [cm]
- Surface finishing
- Ceiling rose material
- Light source
- Number of light sources
- Lighting source included
- Voltage [V]
- CE certificate
- Due to the manual nature of the production, the dimensions, shape and colors of the product may slightly differ from those given on the website.
- Do you send products to my country?
- Of course! We send our products all over the world.
- What is the delivery time?
- You can check estimated delivery time on each product page. Usually, it takes us 10 business days to create product and prepare it to delivery. When package left our warehouse, it will be delivered to you in next 2-3 business days, depends on delivery adress.
- What if one of products have delivery time specified as, for example, 10 days, and the other 30 days?
- We split your order to two package. We'll sent products to you according to information about estimated delivery time, which we sent you on email. So, you'll receive first product after 10 business days, and the second one after 30 days. If you want to receive all products together, contact us.
- Is VAT included in price?
- Yes it is. All prices visible on our site include VAT.
- How much is shipping?
- If the delivery adress is in Europe, delivery is FREE. If you don't live in Europe, you can check shipping cost after you add product to cart. Delivery cost depends on delivery adress and dimensions of package. If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to contact us.
- What couriers do you deliver products to?
- Depending on the delivery address and dimensions of package, it could be DPD, Fedex, GLS. If you order big and heavy product, like Organique bed, it's possible that we'll use dedicated courier.
- What are the payment methods?
- - if the place of delivery is in Poland, you can pay to courier, after order will be delivered to you (COD)
- bank transfer - you can pay with transfer from your bank account to one of ours accounts. You can choose to pay in PLN, USD or EUR.
- Przelewy24 (pay-by-link)
- Can you change product dimensions or colors for me?
- Yes, we can. As a producer, we can change our products to fits your needs. Contact us and we'll send you information about additional costs and how long it takes to prepare it.
- I'm interior designer. Could you send 3DS/DWG files to me?
- You can download 3DS/DWG files from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. It can happend that 3DS/DWG files weren't be upload yet - if it happens, please contact us.
- You have great photos. I want to use them on my site/blog/publications/magazine. Could you send me them in high resolution?
- You can download hi-res photos for each product from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. Please send us link to your publications, so we could post it on our site.
- Do you work with interior designers/architects?
- Of course we do. If you are interested, contact us and we'll send you some details.
- I own a online/local store with furniture and accessories. Is it possible to sell your products?
- If you want to sell our products, contact us and we'll send you more details about cooperaton.
|Technical specification PDF||Download file|
Architect, founder and designer
Architect of IARP and SARP Katowice, RIBA certified.
Graduate of Cracow University of Technology, Faculty of Architecture and Urban Planning. Diploma, 2008, accredited by the Roysl Institute of British Architects, under the chairmanship of Dr. Eng. arch. Marek Kowicki, prof. of PK. It was the first defended diploma in the history of the university combining two majors, i.e. architecture and urban planning and landscape architecture. The main theme of the diploma was revitalization of post-industrial areas.
Product and graphic designer
Graduate of the Academy of Fine Arts in Katowice at the Faculty of Design, majoring in Design . Diploma 2020.