RECT chandelier cream LGH0810
Delights with its geometry and proportions. Rect chandelier created to enjoy modern design and phenomenal harmony of composition. Ethereal, like flying birds in the sky.
See the movie
Delights with its geometry and proportions. RECT chandelier created to enjoy modern design and phenomenal harmony of composition. Ethereal, like flying birds in the sky.
The beauty of geometry in RECT pendant lamp LGH0810
Unique object that focuses attention. Inspired by the phenomenon of flight, the chandelier combines universal, minimalist forms with the aesthetics of dynamically arranged surfaces. The plane suspended in the air, made of geometric forms, gives the interior a character. Synchronized forms create a fixed diamond plane, cutting through the air. RECT Chandelier has been chosen by architects and designers to give an interior a distinctive character. The angular shapes of the modules enhance the impression of speed and aerodynamics of the steel structure. The arrangement of energy saving LED bulbs provide excellent interior illumination. Additional value is the brilliant illumination of the air form. The interior receives an intriguing and original sculpture.The headlining of the RECT chandelier is in itself an interesting form with an inscribed pattern created by arranged light bulbs. RECT is the work of the founder of the Gie El brand, architect Jacek Rypuła and designer Monika Pluta.
The modern face of the RECT chandelier LGH0810
The chandelier will easily illuminate large rooms, presenting a phenomenal play of light. The picturesqueness of the form is presented in the form of a discreet suspension of etherial steel on thin lines creating an openwork structure. Delicate and airy decorative elements are like the key of birds soaring up in the sky.This lamp is like a theater – created to delight viewers. Sculptural and functional at the same time. Beauty embraced in an intriguing composition. A chandelier signed with the Gie El brand logo introduces a unique style to the interior. Appreciated by customers who choose good design, solid quality and timeless style. Gie El is a leading brand, created by Polish designers and craftsmen, providing a comprehensive range of interior furnishings.
- Width [cm]
- Lenght [cm]
- Height [cm]
- Sling type
- Sling length [cm]
- Surface finishing
- Ceiling rose material
- Light source
- Number of light sources
- Lighting source included
- Voltage [V]
- CE certificate
- Due to the manual nature of the production, the dimensions, shape and colors of the product may slightly differ from those given on the website.
- Do you send products to my country?
- Of course! We send our products all over the world.
- What is the delivery time?
- You can check estimated delivery time on each product page. Usually, it takes us 10 business days to create product and prepare it to delivery. When package left our warehouse, it will be delivered to you in next 2-3 business days, depends on delivery adress.
- What if one of products have delivery time specified as, for example, 10 days, and the other 30 days?
- We split your order to two package. We'll sent products to you according to information about estimated delivery time, which we sent you on email. So, you'll receive first product after 10 business days, and the second one after 30 days. If you want to receive all products together, contact us.
- Is VAT included in price?
- Yes it is. All prices visible on our site include VAT.
- How much is shipping?
- If the delivery adress is in Europe, delivery is FREE. If you don't live in Europe, you can check shipping cost after you add product to cart. Delivery cost depends on delivery adress and dimensions of package. If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to contact us.
- What couriers do you deliver products to?
- Depending on the delivery address and dimensions of package, it could be DPD, Fedex, GLS. If you order big and heavy product, like Organique bed, it's possible that we'll use dedicated courier.
- What are the payment methods?
- - if the place of delivery is in Poland, you can pay to courier, after order will be delivered to you (COD)
- bank transfer - you can pay with transfer from your bank account to one of ours accounts. You can choose to pay in PLN, USD or EUR.
- Przelewy24 (pay-by-link)
- Can you change product dimensions or colors for me?
- Yes, we can. As a producer, we can change our products to fits your needs. Contact us and we'll send you information about additional costs and how long it takes to prepare it.
- I'm interior designer. Could you send 3DS/DWG files to me?
- You can download 3DS/DWG files from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. It can happend that 3DS/DWG files weren't be upload yet - if it happens, please contact us.
- You have great photos. I want to use them on my site/blog/publications/magazine. Could you send me them in high resolution?
- You can download hi-res photos for each product from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. Please send us link to your publications, so we could post it on our site.
- Do you work with interior designers/architects?
- Of course we do. If you are interested, contact us and we'll send you some details.
- I own a online/local store with furniture and accessories. Is it possible to sell your products?
- If you want to sell our products, contact us and we'll send you more details about cooperaton.
Architect, founder and designer
Architect of IARP and SARP Katowice, RIBA certified.
Graduate of Cracow University of Technology, Faculty of Architecture and Urban Planning. Diploma, 2008, accredited by the Roysl Institute of British Architects, under the chairmanship of Dr. Eng. arch. Marek Kowicki, prof. of PK. It was the first defended diploma in the history of the university combining two majors, i.e. architecture and urban planning and landscape architecture. The main theme of the diploma was revitalization of post-industrial areas.
Product and graphic designer
Graduate of the Academy of Fine Arts in Katowice at the Faculty of Design, majoring in Design . Diploma 2020.