Side table HEXA I champagne FCT0323
Hexa side table and is made of bent metal. The base and top in the shape of a hexagon. Hexa resembles a barrel with its form – with narrow ends and a wider center.
See the movie
Hexa side table and is made of bent metal. The base and top in the shape of a hexagon. Hexa resembles a barrel with its form - with narrow ends and a wider center. The table consists of two parts, joined together with screws. It does not require self-assembly. In the lower part there is a laser cut Gie El logo. Coffee table powder coated in champagne color. On the bottom there are legs that protect the floor from scratches.
Hexa I is a modern form that blends well with raw concrete and single-colored walls. It works in minimalist and modernist interiors. In domestic premises, where dominated by warm colors, soft materials and wood will be a great distinctive accent. Hexa table can be used as a side table - placed by the sofa or armchair in the living room is the ideal place to put aside a cup of coffee during the evening reading a book. The table will also be used in the hall. It can replace the bedside table in the bedroom or become a coffee table in the living room. It all depends on your imagination and needs.
Hexa tables were created inspired by geometric forms and solids. We wanted to create a product that will be simple, minimalistic and at the same time interesting in its form. We decided on the base and the top in the form of hexagons. Cutouts on the sides give the table a lightness and at the same time emphasize the geometric shape of the body.
The Hexa family consists four models of tables. Each of them has different dimensions. They are available in three colors - champagne, green and plum. Each model is available in a version with or without a wooden table top. Tables can be combined in any way, creating interesting compositions that diversify the interior.
If you like this table, but you need a different size or color - write to us. We will try to create a piece of furniture that you dream about.
- Coffee table
- Width [cm]
- Lenght [cm]
- Height [cm]
- Table top material
- Wood type
- Table top colour
- Surface finishing
- Wood oil
- Leg material
- Leg colour
- Assembly required
- Wood: clean with wood preservatives. Legs: clean with a damp cloth.
- Due to the manual nature of the production, the dimensions, shape and colors of the product may slightly differ from those given on the website.
- Do you send products to my country?
- Of course! We send our products all over the world.
- What is the delivery time?
- You can check estimated delivery time on each product page. Usually, it takes us 10 business days to create product and prepare it to delivery. When package left our warehouse, it will be delivered to you in next 2-3 business days, depends on delivery adress.
- What if one of products have delivery time specified as, for example, 10 days, and the other 30 days?
- We split your order to two package. We'll sent products to you according to information about estimated delivery time, which we sent you on email. So, you'll receive first product after 10 business days, and the second one after 30 days. If you want to receive all products together, contact us.
- Is VAT included in price?
- Yes it is. All prices visible on our site include VAT.
- How much is shipping?
- If the delivery adress is in Europe, delivery is FREE. If you don't live in Europe, you can check shipping cost after you add product to cart. Delivery cost depends on delivery adress and dimensions of package. If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to contact us.
- What couriers do you deliver products to?
- Depending on the delivery address and dimensions of package, it could be DPD, Fedex, GLS. If you order big and heavy product, like Organique bed, it's possible that we'll use dedicated courier.
- What are the payment methods?
- - if the place of delivery is in Poland, you can pay to courier, after order will be delivered to you (COD)
- bank transfer - you can pay with transfer from your bank account to one of ours accounts. You can choose to pay in PLN, USD or EUR.
- Przelewy24 (pay-by-link)
- Can you change product dimensions or colors for me?
- Yes, we can. As a producer, we can change our products to fits your needs. Contact us and we'll send you information about additional costs and how long it takes to prepare it.
- I'm interior designer. Could you send 3DS/DWG files to me?
- You can download 3DS/DWG files from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. It can happend that 3DS/DWG files weren't be upload yet - if it happens, please contact us.
- You have great photos. I want to use them on my site/blog/publications/magazine. Could you send me them in high resolution?
- You can download hi-res photos for each product from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. Please send us link to your publications, so we could post it on our site.
- Do you work with interior designers/architects?
- Of course we do. If you are interested, contact us and we'll send you some details.
- I own a online/local store with furniture and accessories. Is it possible to sell your products?
- If you want to sell our products, contact us and we'll send you more details about cooperaton.
architect, founder and designer
Architect of IARP and SARP Katowice, RIBA certified.
Graduate of Cracow University of Technology, Faculty of Architecture and Urban Planning. Diploma, 2008, accredited by the Roysl Institute of British Architects, under the chairmanship of Dr. Eng. arch. Marek Kowicki, prof. of PK. It was the first defended diploma in the history of the university combining two majors, i.e. architecture and urban planning and landscape architecture. The main theme of the diploma was the revitalization of post-industrial areas.