Side table HEXA I green FCT0321
Coffee table Hexa I is made of steel. Top and base in the form of a hexagon. Its form resembles a barrel – with narrower ends and a wider center.
See the movie
Coffee table Hexa I is made of steel. Top and base in the form of a hexagon. Its form resembles a barrel - with narrower ends and a wider center. There are decorative cutouts on the sides. The table consists of two parts connected with screws. It does not require self-assembly. In the lower part there is a laser cut Gie El logo. At the bottom of the base there are legs that protect the floor from scratches. The table is powder painted green.
Hexa I is a modern form that fits perfectly with minimalist interiors. Composes with wall in a white or a solid color. Also it looks good on a background in gray or concrete - that appear on the floor, walls and furniture. Hexa also works well in home interiors full of warm colors and wooden furniture. It will be an interesting accent-breaking decor in rooms decorated in Scandinavian and rustic style. Hexa I can be used as a coffee table in the living room. Placed next to a chair or sofa, it will be an ideal place to put a cup of tea, during the evening relaxation. It will replace the bedside table in the bedroom. It can also be an auxiliary table or a stand for flower pots. Hexa will also work in commercial spaces - hotels, offices and waiting rooms.
The inspiration to create Hexa tables were geometric forms and solids. Hence the top and base in the form of a hexagon. Cutouts in the sides give the form a lightness and emphasize its geometric shape. The table is to be interesting with its form, and at the same time be as minimal and simple as possible to suit most interiors.
The Hexa family of tables consists of four table models with different shapes. They are available in three colors - champagne, green and plum. Each model is available in a version with or without a wooden table top. Tables can be combined in any way, creating interesting compositions that will diversify the interior.
If you like this table, but you need a different size or color - write to us. We will try to create a piece of furniture that you dream about.
- Side table
- Width [cm]
- Lenght [cm]
- Height [cm]
- Table top material
- Table top colour
- Surface finishing
- Leg material
- Leg colour
- Wooden top
- Assembly required
- Use a damp cloth for cleaning.
- Due to the manual nature of the production, the dimensions, shape and colors of the product may slightly differ from those given on the website.
- Do you send products to my country?
- Of course! We send our products all over the world.
- What is the delivery time?
- You can check estimated delivery time on each product page. Usually, it takes us 10 business days to create product and prepare it to delivery. When package left our warehouse, it will be delivered to you in next 2-3 business days, depends on delivery adress.
- What if one of products have delivery time specified as, for example, 10 days, and the other 30 days?
- We split your order to two package. We'll sent products to you according to information about estimated delivery time, which we sent you on email. So, you'll receive first product after 10 business days, and the second one after 30 days. If you want to receive all products together, contact us.
- Is VAT included in price?
- Yes it is. All prices visible on our site include VAT.
- How much is shipping?
- If the delivery adress is in Europe, delivery is FREE. If you don't live in Europe, you can check shipping cost after you add product to cart. Delivery cost depends on delivery adress and dimensions of package. If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to contact us.
- What couriers do you deliver products to?
- Depending on the delivery address and dimensions of package, it could be DPD, Fedex, GLS. If you order big and heavy product, like Organique bed, it's possible that we'll use dedicated courier.
- What are the payment methods?
- - if the place of delivery is in Poland, you can pay to courier, after order will be delivered to you (COD)
- bank transfer - you can pay with transfer from your bank account to one of ours accounts. You can choose to pay in PLN, USD or EUR.
- Przelewy24 (pay-by-link)
- Can you change product dimensions or colors for me?
- Yes, we can. As a producer, we can change our products to fits your needs. Contact us and we'll send you information about additional costs and how long it takes to prepare it.
- I'm interior designer. Could you send 3DS/DWG files to me?
- You can download 3DS/DWG files from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. It can happend that 3DS/DWG files weren't be upload yet - if it happens, please contact us.
- You have great photos. I want to use them on my site/blog/publications/magazine. Could you send me them in high resolution?
- You can download hi-res photos for each product from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. Please send us link to your publications, so we could post it on our site.
- Do you work with interior designers/architects?
- Of course we do. If you are interested, contact us and we'll send you some details.
- I own a online/local store with furniture and accessories. Is it possible to sell your products?
- If you want to sell our products, contact us and we'll send you more details about cooperaton.
architect, founder and designer
Architect of IARP and SARP Katowice, RIBA certified.
Graduate of Cracow University of Technology, Faculty of Architecture and Urban Planning. Diploma, 2008, accredited by the Roysl Institute of British Architects, under the chairmanship of Dr. Eng. arch. Marek Kowicki, prof. of PK. It was the first defended diploma in the history of the university combining two majors, i.e. architecture and urban planning and landscape architecture. The main theme of the diploma was the revitalization of post-industrial areas.