Side table HEXA II champagne FCT0330
Hexa II table is made of steel. The shape was laser cut. The sides were then bent to give the entire block a proper shape.
See the movie
Hexa II table is made of steel. The shape was laser cut. The sides were then bent to give the entire block a proper shape. Its form resembles an hourglass. The table consists of two parts. They were joined together with screws. The product does not require self-assembly. Openings have been cut in the sides, which make the block more dynamic and light in shape. Furniture signed with the Gie El logo at the bottom of the base. Powder painted champagne color. Footsteps have been installed at the base to protect the floor from scratches.
Hexa table despite its modern form, is well suited also in a more traditional setting. Perfectly blends with warm colors, natural wood and soft fabrics. It can be an interesting addition highlighting the character of the interior. It looks interesting against a single-color and concrete wall. You can use Hexa II as a coffee table or auxiliary table. Placed at the sofa or armchair in the living room, it will be an ideal place to put away a cup of coffee during the evening relaxation. You will also use it in the hall, dining room or kitchen. It can be an original stand for home plants. In bedroom it will be a bedside table. You can combine them into groups, creating interesting compositions in your interiors. Where you place it depends only on you and your needs.
The whole family of Hexa tables was inspired by geometric forms. Hence the shape of an hourglass and hexagons in the base and top. We wanted to create original furniture that will surprise with its simplicity and at the same time intrigue with an unusual form. Hexa are so versatile that they fit into small, home interiors as well as large, commercial spaces. You can freely combine shapes and colors, creating interesting and intriguing arrangements.
Hexa is a series of four models of tables with different shapes. They are available in three colors - champagne, green and plum. Each model is available in two variants - with or without a wooden top.
- Side table
- Width [cm]
- Lenght [cm]
- Height [cm]
- Table top material
- Table top colour
- Surface finishing
- Leg material
- Leg colour
- Assembly required
- Use a damp cloth for cleaning.
- Manual assembly
- Do you send products to my country?
- Of course! We send our products all over the world.
- What is the delivery time?
- You can check estimated delivery time on each product page. Usually, it takes us 10 business days to create product and prepare it to delivery. When package left our warehouse, it will be delivered to you in next 2-3 business days, depends on delivery adress.
- What if one of products have delivery time specified as, for example, 10 days, and the other 30 days?
- We split your order to two package. We'll sent products to you according to information about estimated delivery time, which we sent you on email. So, you'll receive first product after 10 business days, and the second one after 30 days. If you want to receive all products together, contact us.
- Is VAT included in price?
- Yes it is. All prices visible on our site include VAT.
- How much is shipping?
- If the delivery adress is in Europe, delivery is FREE. If you don't live in Europe, you can check shipping cost after you add product to cart. Delivery cost depends on delivery adress and dimensions of package. If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to contact us.
- What couriers do you deliver products to?
- Depending on the delivery address and dimensions of package, it could be DPD, Fedex, GLS. If you order big and heavy product, like Organique bed, it's possible that we'll use dedicated courier.
- What are the payment methods?
- - if the place of delivery is in Poland, you can pay to courier, after order will be delivered to you (COD)
- bank transfer - you can pay with transfer from your bank account to one of ours accounts. You can choose to pay in PLN, USD or EUR.
- Przelewy24 (pay-by-link)
- Can you change product dimensions or colors for me?
- Yes, we can. As a producer, we can change our products to fits your needs. Contact us and we'll send you information about additional costs and how long it takes to prepare it.
- I'm interior designer. Could you send 3DS/DWG files to me?
- You can download 3DS/DWG files from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. It can happend that 3DS/DWG files weren't be upload yet - if it happens, please contact us.
- You have great photos. I want to use them on my site/blog/publications/magazine. Could you send me them in high resolution?
- You can download hi-res photos for each product from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. Please send us link to your publications, so we could post it on our site.
- Do you work with interior designers/architects?
- Of course we do. If you are interested, contact us and we'll send you some details.
- I own a online/local store with furniture and accessories. Is it possible to sell your products?
- If you want to sell our products, contact us and we'll send you more details about cooperaton.
architect, founder and designer
Architect of IARP and SARP Katowice, RIBA certified.
Graduate of Cracow University of Technology, Faculty of Architecture and Urban Planning. Diploma, 2008, accredited by the Roysl Institute of British Architects, under the chairmanship of Dr. Eng. arch. Marek Kowicki, prof. of PK. It was the first defended diploma in the history of the university combining two majors, i.e. architecture and urban planning and landscape architecture. The main theme of the diploma was the revitalization of post-industrial areas.