Side table HEXA II plum FCT0335
Hexa II is an hourglass shaped coffee table. It was made of laser cut steel. The openings on the sides give it a modern character and make the form look light.
See the movie
Hexa II is an hourglass shaped coffee table. It was made of laser cut steel. The openings on the sides give it a modern character and make the form look light. The base and top have the shape of a hexagon. The table consists of two parts. They are joined together with screws. It does not require self-assembly. In the lower part there is the Gie El logo. The table was powder coated in plum color. Hexa has legs that protect the floor from scratches.
Hexa II table is an ideal solution for modern and loft interiors. It looks great against the background of single-colored furniture and walls. The steel construction matches concrete and natural bricks. However, also in more home and warm interiors, it can be an interesting decorative element. Composed with wooden furniture and soft fabrics, the interior gains a modern touch, which further emphasizes the character of the room. You can use Hexa II like a coffee table or a side table. Placed next to a sofa or armchair will be a great place to put down a cup of tea, a plate of snacks or a favorite book. It can also work as a stand for flower pots, thanks to which your favorite plants will be beautifully displayed and will delight visitors. In the bedroom it will serve as a bedside table. You can place Hexa II individually or in a group of several pieces. You can create interesting compositions, combining several shapes and colors with each other. It all depends on you, your imagination and your needs.
The inspiration for the Hexa table was geometric forms. We wanted to use something other than popular squares and rectangles. That's why we decided on hexagons and the shape of an hourglass. Thanks to this, the tables attract attention, while remaining a useful and practical piece of furniture. Due to their minimalistic form, they fit into both home and commercial spaces.
The Hexa series consists of four table models with different shapes. They are connected by a characteristic, hexagonal shape of the top and the base. Each model is available in a version with a wooden top or without it. The tables are available in three colors - champagne, green and plum.
If you liked this table, but you need a different size or color - write to us. We will try to create a piece of furniture that you dream of!
- Side table
- Width [cm]
- Lenght [cm]
- Height [cm]
- Table top material
- Wood type
- Table top colour
- Surface finishing
- Wood oil
- Leg material
- Leg colour
- Assembly required
- Wood: clean with wood preservatives. Legs: clean with a damp cloth.
- Due to the manual nature of the production, the dimensions, shape and colors of the product may slightly differ from those given on the website.
- Do you send products to my country?
- Of course! We send our products all over the world.
- What is the delivery time?
- You can check estimated delivery time on each product page. Usually, it takes us 10 business days to create product and prepare it to delivery. When package left our warehouse, it will be delivered to you in next 2-3 business days, depends on delivery adress.
- What if one of products have delivery time specified as, for example, 10 days, and the other 30 days?
- We split your order to two package. We'll sent products to you according to information about estimated delivery time, which we sent you on email. So, you'll receive first product after 10 business days, and the second one after 30 days. If you want to receive all products together, contact us.
- Is VAT included in price?
- Yes it is. All prices visible on our site include VAT.
- How much is shipping?
- If the delivery adress is in Europe, delivery is FREE. If you don't live in Europe, you can check shipping cost after you add product to cart. Delivery cost depends on delivery adress and dimensions of package. If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to contact us.
- What couriers do you deliver products to?
- Depending on the delivery address and dimensions of package, it could be DPD, Fedex, GLS. If you order big and heavy product, like Organique bed, it's possible that we'll use dedicated courier.
- What are the payment methods?
- - if the place of delivery is in Poland, you can pay to courier, after order will be delivered to you (COD)
- bank transfer - you can pay with transfer from your bank account to one of ours accounts. You can choose to pay in PLN, USD or EUR.
- Przelewy24 (pay-by-link)
- Can you change product dimensions or colors for me?
- Yes, we can. As a producer, we can change our products to fits your needs. Contact us and we'll send you information about additional costs and how long it takes to prepare it.
- I'm interior designer. Could you send 3DS/DWG files to me?
- You can download 3DS/DWG files from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. It can happend that 3DS/DWG files weren't be upload yet - if it happens, please contact us.
- You have great photos. I want to use them on my site/blog/publications/magazine. Could you send me them in high resolution?
- You can download hi-res photos for each product from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. Please send us link to your publications, so we could post it on our site.
- Do you work with interior designers/architects?
- Of course we do. If you are interested, contact us and we'll send you some details.
- I own a online/local store with furniture and accessories. Is it possible to sell your products?
- If you want to sell our products, contact us and we'll send you more details about cooperaton.