Side table RAV white FCT0381
RAV side table. It was made of powder coated steel in matt white. Cut out of sheet metal and then bent. Its form consists of four triangles.
RAV side table. It was made of powder coated steel in matt white. Cut out of sheet metal and then bent. Its form consists of four triangles. One of them acts as a tabletop. The table has protection to protect the floor from scratches. In the base of one of the legs there is a laser Gie El logo.
Rav is a table that can be used both as a coffee table and as an auxiliary table. It fits perfectly with fabrics, wood and brick walls. It can be an original accent breaking the interior decorated in dark colors. In brightly decorated living rooms it will be a practical piece of furniture that harmoniously blends into the interior. Its geometric, almost raw shape perfectly complements and emphasizes the character of interiors decorated in a modern and industrial style. Rav looks great in lofts and minimalist apartments. Its interesting form makes it suitable also for commercial spaces - hotels, cafes or offices.
When designing the Rav table, we focused on a strong, geometric shape that will delight every time you look at it. It’s simple, almost raw form fits perfectly into interiors with an industrial and modern character.
Rav is also available in a different color version. If you liked this table, but you need it in a different color - write to us. We will try to create a piece of furniture that you dream about.
Due to different monitor settings, the color of the product may actually be slightly different from the one presented in the pictures.
- Coffee table
- Width [cm]
- Lenght [cm]
- Height [cm]
- Table top material
- Table top colour
- Surface finishing
- Leg material
- Leg colour
- Assembly required
- Clean with wood cleaner.
- Due to the manual nature of the production, the dimensions, shape and colors of the product may slightly differ from those given on the website.
- Do you send products to my country?
- Of course! We send our products all over the world.
- What is the delivery time?
- You can check estimated delivery time on each product page. Usually, it takes us 10 business days to create product and prepare it to delivery. When package left our warehouse, it will be delivered to you in next 2-3 business days, depends on delivery adress.
- What if one of products have delivery time specified as, for example, 10 days, and the other 30 days?
- We split your order to two package. We'll sent products to you according to information about estimated delivery time, which we sent you on email. So, you'll receive first product after 10 business days, and the second one after 30 days. If you want to receive all products together, contact us.
- Is VAT included in price?
- Yes it is. All prices visible on our site include VAT.
- How much is shipping?
- If the delivery adress is in Europe, delivery is FREE. If you don't live in Europe, you can check shipping cost after you add product to cart. Delivery cost depends on delivery adress and dimensions of package. If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to contact us.
- What couriers do you deliver products to?
- Depending on the delivery address and dimensions of package, it could be DPD, Fedex, GLS. If you order big and heavy product, like Organique bed, it's possible that we'll use dedicated courier.
- What are the payment methods?
- - if the place of delivery is in Poland, you can pay to courier, after order will be delivered to you (COD)
- bank transfer - you can pay with transfer from your bank account to one of ours accounts. You can choose to pay in PLN, USD or EUR.
- Przelewy24 (pay-by-link)
- Can you change product dimensions or colors for me?
- Yes, we can. As a producer, we can change our products to fits your needs. Contact us and we'll send you information about additional costs and how long it takes to prepare it.
- I'm interior designer. Could you send 3DS/DWG files to me?
- You can download 3DS/DWG files from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. It can happend that 3DS/DWG files weren't be upload yet - if it happens, please contact us.
- You have great photos. I want to use them on my site/blog/publications/magazine. Could you send me them in high resolution?
- You can download hi-res photos for each product from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. Please send us link to your publications, so we could post it on our site.
- Do you work with interior designers/architects?
- Of course we do. If you are interested, contact us and we'll send you some details.
- I own a online/local store with furniture and accessories. Is it possible to sell your products?
- If you want to sell our products, contact us and we'll send you more details about cooperaton.
architect, founder and designer
Architect of IARP and SARP Katowice, RIBA certified.
Graduate of Cracow University of Technology, Faculty of Architecture and Urban Planning. Diploma, 2008, accredited by the Roysl Institute of British Architects, under the chairmanship of Dr. Eng. arch. Marek Kowicki, prof. of PK. It was the first defended diploma in the history of the university combining two majors, i.e. architecture and urban planning and landscape architecture. The main theme of the diploma was the revitalization of post-industrial areas.