KNIGHT steel chair FST0399
Knight chair made of steel. An interesting geometric form. Steel secured with a clear varnish. Raw metal with original inscriptions and leather seat.
Knight chair made of steel. An interesting geometric form. Steel secured with a clear varnish. Due to the use of a raw sheet metal, the placement of the inscriptions, their type and quantity as well as the appearance of rust may differ from those visible in the pictures. The seat is made of upholstery foam, covered with black leather. The fabric was created in Dual Strength technology. What does it mean? Fabric - consists of 70% natural leather. The remaining part is the highest quality polyester fibers. The use of polyester creates a protective layer on the fabric that protects the leather against friction, stretching or UV rays. The leather retains its natural properties, being protected against soiling, dyeing or cracks. Steel triangle shaped legs. They have protection to protect the floor from scratches. The chair withstands a load of 80 kg maximum.
Knight is an industrial chair. For its creation, real steel covered with rust has been used, which is protected with a clear varnish to prevent further corrosion of the steel. Inscriptions and signs on the chair give him a raw, factory character. Knight will be a perfect addition to lofts and interiors decorated in a raw, post-factory style. It will be an interesting touch at the dining or kitchen table. The soft, upholstered seat provides comfort of sitting, which makes Knight also used as an office chair. It is an ideal piece of furniture complementing the character of a loft interior.
When designing Knight chairs, we thought about creating a piece of furniture that will surprise you with its form. Hence the idea of using a semi-circular shape in a more harsh, geometric form. To slightly soften the raw appearance of the chair, we combined its steel form with the material seat. As a base, we used steel legs in the shape of triangles. Appropriate shape makes sitting on the chair very comfortable. Knight is a symbol of practical design that you can use in your home.
The Knight series consists of four chair models. They are available in different colors. You can choose models with a wooden base, wooden or metal legs. Seats in full metal or with a leather cushion. All this to best fit your needs.
If you like this model of furniture, but you need it in other colors or sizes - write to us. We will try to fulfill your wish and create the piece of furniture you dream of.
Due to the manual nature of the production, the dimensions, shape and colors of the product may slightly differ from those given on the website.
Due to the use of a raw sheet metal, the placement of the inscriptions, their type and quantity as well as the appearance of rust may differ from those visible in the pictures.
- Width [cm]
- Depth [cm]
- Height [cm]
- Seat height [cm]
- Seat material
- Seat colour
- Backrest material
- Backrest color
- Leg material
- Leg colour
- Leg finishing
- Assembly required
- Assembly kit included
- Due to the manual nature of the production, the dimensions, shape and colors of the product may slightly differ from those given on the website.
- Do you send products to my country?
- Of course! We send our products all over the world.
- What is the delivery time?
- You can check estimated delivery time on each product page. Usually, it takes us 10 business days to create product and prepare it to delivery. When package left our warehouse, it will be delivered to you in next 2-3 business days, depends on delivery adress.
- What if one of products have delivery time specified as, for example, 10 days, and the other 30 days?
- We split your order to two package. We'll sent products to you according to information about estimated delivery time, which we sent you on email. So, you'll receive first product after 10 business days, and the second one after 30 days. If you want to receive all products together, contact us.
- Is VAT included in price?
- Yes it is. All prices visible on our site include VAT.
- How much is shipping?
- If the delivery adress is in Europe, delivery is FREE. If you don't live in Europe, you can check shipping cost after you add product to cart. Delivery cost depends on delivery adress and dimensions of package. If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to contact us.
- What couriers do you deliver products to?
- Depending on the delivery address and dimensions of package, it could be DPD, Fedex, GLS. If you order big and heavy product, like Organique bed, it's possible that we'll use dedicated courier.
- What are the payment methods?
- - if the place of delivery is in Poland, you can pay to courier, after order will be delivered to you (COD)
- bank transfer - you can pay with transfer from your bank account to one of ours accounts. You can choose to pay in PLN, USD or EUR.
- Przelewy24 (pay-by-link)
- Can you change product dimensions or colors for me?
- Yes, we can. As a producer, we can change our products to fits your needs. Contact us and we'll send you information about additional costs and how long it takes to prepare it.
- I'm interior designer. Could you send 3DS/DWG files to me?
- You can download 3DS/DWG files from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. It can happend that 3DS/DWG files weren't be upload yet - if it happens, please contact us.
- You have great photos. I want to use them on my site/blog/publications/magazine. Could you send me them in high resolution?
- You can download hi-res photos for each product from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. Please send us link to your publications, so we could post it on our site.
- Do you work with interior designers/architects?
- Of course we do. If you are interested, contact us and we'll send you some details.
- I own a online/local store with furniture and accessories. Is it possible to sell your products?
- If you want to sell our products, contact us and we'll send you more details about cooperaton.
|Technical Specification PDF||Download file|
|HI-RES Photo||Download file|
Maria and Jacek Rypuła are the founders of the Gie El brand and the architectural firm Genius Loci Architekci.
They specialize in interior design, architecture, and design, and their projects are characterized by minimalism, elegance, and attention to detail. They are known for creating unique and personalized designs that perfectly meet the needs and preferences of their clients.
Maria and Jacek are individuals who constantly develop their skills and seek new design solutions.