Steel pendant lamp TRIO white LGH0771
TRIO pendant lamp is a very regular and well-ordered, modern lamp.
See the movie
TRIO pendant lamp is a very regular and well-ordered, modern lamp. Created for those who enjoy introducing well-tailored design to their interiors. This designer lamp, thanks to its rhythm, is a product that gives character to the interior, enriching and brightening it. The light is closed by forms of dynamic planes, triangular surfaces, which are joined together in a unique composition, called TRIO. The lamp is designed in a way to create a play of light and shadow both on its surface and in the place in which it is located. Created by designer and founder of the Gie El brand, architect Jacek Rypuła and designer Monika Pluta, who managed the form and aesthetics of the lamp.
White TRIO pendant lamp - an astonishing play of light and shadows
The composition of this modern pendant lamp is based on a horizontal axis on which three consecutive lamp shades are beaded on one by one. The lamp is very rhythmic and regular. It brings order to the interiors and a kind of elegance, characterized by design energy. It gives a lot of light, so it can be used as the main interior lighting.
The TRIO pendant lamp is very subtle and visually delicate. Thanks to its dimensions, it perfectly suits intimate and cozy spaces. Perfectly fits the space above the table or a coffee corner. The color of the lamp, white matte, is a choice of classic and timeless colors. White is the flagship color, which together with black is present and prevails in interior design despite changing trends and current fashion.
The lamps are suspended on a common soffit using wires in an elegant textile braid. This modern lamp is laser-marked with the Gie El logo, which proves original design and Polish production.
A perfect lamp for the staircase and the living room - white TRIO pendant lamp
The lamp, like many Gie El products, is dedicated to extraordinary interiors having a unique design, those needing an exceptional complement. Beautifully fits in the space above staircases, in lounge rooms or open living rooms. This designer lamp was also created for commercial facilities, restaurants, cafes, hotels. Chosen by interior designers for places that need clear stylistic accents and a picturesque play of light. Appreciated by customers who reach for fine design and unique forms.
Gie El is a truly Polish brand that develops the potential of local craft and associates it with Polish design thought, which is growing more and more dynamically in the international arena. By choosing our brand products, you place importance on conscious design, appreciating the value and quality of Polish design and local craftsmanship. Thank you for being with us. Welcome to the world of Gie El.
- Pendant lamp
- Width [cm]
- Lenght [cm]
- Height [cm]
- Sling type
- Sling length [cm]
- Surface finishing
- Cord colour
- Black and white
- Ceiling rose material
- Light source
- Number of light sources
- Lighting source included
- Voltage [V]
- CE certificate
- Do you send products to my country?
- Of course! We send our products all over the world.
- What is the delivery time?
- You can check estimated delivery time on each product page. Usually, it takes us 10 business days to create product and prepare it to delivery. When package left our warehouse, it will be delivered to you in next 2-3 business days, depends on delivery adress.
- What if one of products have delivery time specified as, for example, 10 days, and the other 30 days?
- We split your order to two package. We'll sent products to you according to information about estimated delivery time, which we sent you on email. So, you'll receive first product after 10 business days, and the second one after 30 days. If you want to receive all products together, contact us.
- Is VAT included in price?
- Yes it is. All prices visible on our site include VAT.
- How much is shipping?
- If the delivery adress is in Europe, delivery is FREE. If you don't live in Europe, you can check shipping cost after you add product to cart. Delivery cost depends on delivery adress and dimensions of package. If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to contact us.
- What couriers do you deliver products to?
- Depending on the delivery address and dimensions of package, it could be DPD, Fedex, GLS. If you order big and heavy product, like Organique bed, it's possible that we'll use dedicated courier.
- What are the payment methods?
- - if the place of delivery is in Poland, you can pay to courier, after order will be delivered to you (COD)
- bank transfer - you can pay with transfer from your bank account to one of ours accounts. You can choose to pay in PLN, USD or EUR.
- Przelewy24 (pay-by-link)
- Can you change product dimensions or colors for me?
- Yes, we can. As a producer, we can change our products to fits your needs. Contact us and we'll send you information about additional costs and how long it takes to prepare it.
- I'm interior designer. Could you send 3DS/DWG files to me?
- You can download 3DS/DWG files from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. It can happend that 3DS/DWG files weren't be upload yet - if it happens, please contact us.
- You have great photos. I want to use them on my site/blog/publications/magazine. Could you send me them in high resolution?
- You can download hi-res photos for each product from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. Please send us link to your publications, so we could post it on our site.
- Do you work with interior designers/architects?
- Of course we do. If you are interested, contact us and we'll send you some details.
- I own a online/local store with furniture and accessories. Is it possible to sell your products?
- If you want to sell our products, contact us and we'll send you more details about cooperaton.
Architect, founder and designer
Architect of IARP and SARP Katowice, RIBA certified.
Graduate of Cracow University of Technology, Faculty of Architecture and Urban Planning. Diploma, 2008, accredited by the Roysl Institute of British Architects, under the chairmanship of Dr. Eng. arch. Marek Kowicki, prof. of PK. It was the first defended diploma in the history of the university combining two majors, i.e. architecture and urban planning and landscape architecture. The main theme of the diploma was revitalization of post-industrial areas.
Product and graphic designer
Graduate of the Academy of Fine Arts in Katowice at the Faculty of Design, majoring in Design . Diploma 2020.