Table lamp COCOON BIG white LGH0615
A table lamp, both beautiful and unique. Created to delight, just like a sculpture. One of a kind. Made of hand-formed glass. The subtle form of the lampshade is mounted on a massive, slender wooden base. Natural materials and hand-made production. Another product in the brand's offer that meets these criteria.
COCOON BIG white table lamp LGH0615
A table lamp, both beautiful and unique. Created to delight, just like a sculpture. One of a kind. Made of hand-formed glass. The subtle form of the lampshade is mounted on a massive, slender wooden base. Natural materials and hand-made production. Another product in the brand's offer that meets these criteria. The COCOON lamp is a product that does not like compromises. This can be seen in the selection of materials and the design quality of this extraordinary table lamp. The composition of the lamp is the result of a combination of two forms, organic and geometric. “It happens that when putting together different shapes, figures or forms, unexpected results are achieved. It surprises in a strangely positive way. In one composition, we used non-obvious and soft form of a glass shade and a completely rectangular cuboid, ”says Maria Rypuła, designer of the lamp. Gie El designers often combine non-obvious materials, colors or textures. This is the trademark of the brand.
The manufacturing process of this lamp involves blowing of liquid glass. COCOON lamps are made without the use of wooden forms. We owe their organic, free shape to the so-called free hand production technique. Hence, each individual lampshade slightly differs from each other, which is a great advantage of this product. The natural beauty of the lamp lies in its unique form and the manual work of the craftsman who creates the product. Glass is blown with the use of long lances, i.e. according to an original technique that has accompanied this craft for many, many years. The same with color. Imagine a small glass factory. A room with a hot stove with liquid glass. On a solid table top placed against the wall, there are a series of platters with prepared dies. Different pigment in each cup. In the wall there is a window with bolections, and behind the pane a view of the surrounding fields and an old fruit orchard. A group of steel workers is getting ready to work. There is concentration on their faces. They prepare and check the lances, then reach for liquid glass from the furnace with a temperature of over a thousand degrees Celsius. They dip the glass in colored cups, put it in the oven and blow it out. First a small bubble, then a larger one. By turning the lance, they craftsmen model a form. The lampshade is placed in the holding furnace, where it rests for the next several hours. On the faces of the craftsmen a smile is noticed. This is the manufacturing process of this lamp that can appear in your interior.
The glass shade in white color is mounted on a wooden block. Solid oak wood, is a safe and stable support for your glass figure. The wooden base is hand-oiled. Natural oil impregnates and highlights the grain of the wood, exposing its true character. The whole is complemented by a cable with a manual switch in a black textile braid.
The Gie El products are made with care for design quality, natural character and respect for manual work. They are far from mass production and factory repeatability. Dedicated to lovers of good design who appreciate natural materials and the unique nature of interior design. We are happy with your choices. Welcome to the world of Gie El.
- Table lamp
- Lenght [cm]
- Sling length [cm]
- Cord type
- Fabric cable
- Lampshade material
- Lampshade color
- Lower diameter lampshade [cm]
- Cord colour
- Plug type
- Built-in dimmer
- Light source
- Light source
- Number of light sources
- Lighting source included
- Maximum wattage (per bulb)
- Voltage [V]
- CE certificate
- Due to the manual nature of the production, the dimensions, shape and colors of the product may slightly differ from those given on the website.
- Do you send products to my country?
- Of course! We send our products all over the world.
- What is the delivery time?
- You can check estimated delivery time on each product page. Usually, it takes us 10 business days to create product and prepare it to delivery. When package left our warehouse, it will be delivered to you in next 2-3 business days, depends on delivery adress.
- What if one of products have delivery time specified as, for example, 10 days, and the other 30 days?
- We split your order to two package. We'll sent products to you according to information about estimated delivery time, which we sent you on email. So, you'll receive first product after 10 business days, and the second one after 30 days. If you want to receive all products together, contact us.
- Is VAT included in price?
- Yes it is. All prices visible on our site include VAT.
- How much is shipping?
- If the delivery adress is in Europe, delivery is FREE. If you don't live in Europe, you can check shipping cost after you add product to cart. Delivery cost depends on delivery adress and dimensions of package. If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to contact us.
- What couriers do you deliver products to?
- Depending on the delivery address and dimensions of package, it could be DPD, Fedex, GLS. If you order big and heavy product, like Organique bed, it's possible that we'll use dedicated courier.
- What are the payment methods?
- - if the place of delivery is in Poland, you can pay to courier, after order will be delivered to you (COD)
- bank transfer - you can pay with transfer from your bank account to one of ours accounts. You can choose to pay in PLN, USD or EUR.
- Przelewy24 (pay-by-link)
- Can you change product dimensions or colors for me?
- Yes, we can. As a producer, we can change our products to fits your needs. Contact us and we'll send you information about additional costs and how long it takes to prepare it.
- I'm interior designer. Could you send 3DS/DWG files to me?
- You can download 3DS/DWG files from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. It can happend that 3DS/DWG files weren't be upload yet - if it happens, please contact us.
- You have great photos. I want to use them on my site/blog/publications/magazine. Could you send me them in high resolution?
- You can download hi-res photos for each product from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. Please send us link to your publications, so we could post it on our site.
- Do you work with interior designers/architects?
- Of course we do. If you are interested, contact us and we'll send you some details.
- I own a online/local store with furniture and accessories. Is it possible to sell your products?
- If you want to sell our products, contact us and we'll send you more details about cooperaton.