TIDE chandelier gold LGH0972
A gold beauty suspended in space. The TIDE chandelier is the embodiment of the beauty of nature and the ephemeral of the moment. The pattern constantly drawn in flight by the lamp invites viewers to contemplate and calm down.
A brass beauty suspended in space. The TIDE chandelier is the embodiment of the beauty of nature and the ephemeral of the moment. The pattern constantly drawn in flight by the lamp invites viewers to contemplate and calm down.
Sensual TIDE LGH0972 chandelier
The fancifully bent brass objects seem to levitate in the air. Suspended on thin steel lines, they gently wave in the wind each time creating a slightly different composition. One of the modules is followed by the others creating an organic wave floating in the air. The shape of the chandelier is a non-accidental spatial form that looks phenomenal in large, open spaces. In the shapes of the bent brass, one can find forms directly corresponding to the natural landscape. Steel objects fly in a compact formation like birds, gliding in the wind. The form of the chandelier encourages carefree contemplation over the beauty of art born out of a well-thought-out design.
TIDE chandelier LGH0972 in a distinctive brass
The color of the lamp is a conscious decision of designers. The creator of TIDE, the designer and founder of the Gie El Jacek Rypuła brand wanted to emphasize the organic character of lighting in this way. The brass plated steel reflects light and shimmers phenomenally in the colors of gold and copper. The deep black visible in the ceiling of the chandelier is designed to emphasize the natural color of the gold and get the best out of it. Gie El presents another product that cannot be ignored.
- Width [cm]
- Lenght [cm]
- Height [cm]
- Sling type
- Surface finishing
- Ceiling rose material
- Light source
- G9 or LED strip
- Lighting source included
- Yes, integrated with the luminaire
- Voltage [V]
- CE certificate
- Due to the manual nature of the production, the dimensions, shape and colors of the product may slightly differ from those given on the website.
- Do you send products to my country?
- Of course! We send our products all over the world.
- What is the delivery time?
- You can check estimated delivery time on each product page. Usually, it takes us 10 business days to create product and prepare it to delivery. When package left our warehouse, it will be delivered to you in next 2-3 business days, depends on delivery adress.
- What if one of products have delivery time specified as, for example, 10 days, and the other 30 days?
- We split your order to two package. We'll sent products to you according to information about estimated delivery time, which we sent you on email. So, you'll receive first product after 10 business days, and the second one after 30 days. If you want to receive all products together, contact us.
- Is VAT included in price?
- Yes it is. All prices visible on our site include VAT.
- How much is shipping?
- If the delivery adress is in Europe, delivery is FREE. If you don't live in Europe, you can check shipping cost after you add product to cart. Delivery cost depends on delivery adress and dimensions of package. If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to contact us.
- What couriers do you deliver products to?
- Depending on the delivery address and dimensions of package, it could be DPD, Fedex, GLS. If you order big and heavy product, like Organique bed, it's possible that we'll use dedicated courier.
- What are the payment methods?
- - if the place of delivery is in Poland, you can pay to courier, after order will be delivered to you (COD)
- bank transfer - you can pay with transfer from your bank account to one of ours accounts. You can choose to pay in PLN, USD or EUR.
- Przelewy24 (pay-by-link)
- Can you change product dimensions or colors for me?
- Yes, we can. As a producer, we can change our products to fits your needs. Contact us and we'll send you information about additional costs and how long it takes to prepare it.
- I'm interior designer. Could you send 3DS/DWG files to me?
- You can download 3DS/DWG files from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. It can happend that 3DS/DWG files weren't be upload yet - if it happens, please contact us.
- You have great photos. I want to use them on my site/blog/publications/magazine. Could you send me them in high resolution?
- You can download hi-res photos for each product from our site. Just check "Download" tab on interesting product site. It's not required to be registered/logged in user to download those files. Please send us link to your publications, so we could post it on our site.
- Do you work with interior designers/architects?
- Of course we do. If you are interested, contact us and we'll send you some details.
- I own a online/local store with furniture and accessories. Is it possible to sell your products?
- If you want to sell our products, contact us and we'll send you more details about cooperaton.
Maria and Jacek Rypuła are the founders of the Gie El brand and the architectural firm Genius Loci Architekci.
They specialize in interior design, architecture, and design, and their projects are characterized by minimalism, elegance, and attention to detail. They are known for creating unique and personalized designs that perfectly meet the needs and preferences of their clients.
Maria and Jacek are individuals who constantly develop their skills and seek new design solutions.